I'm My Own Monster

All three were inactive, all as still as the icicles hanging from the top of the tunnel. Ruv grasped her shoulders, bringing her back behind him. Selever noticed his mother, her skin slightly a greyish-black at some sections of her face and hands.

"Selever.....what's-what's going on?" Sarv asked.

Selever stood there, speechless.

"......What happened to you?" Ruv mumbled.

".........How did you....find me?"

"It was hard.....envisioning you.....something went on with my powers....but we found you..."

Ruv signaled for her to stay behind, to not follow him. He slowly stepped toward Selever. He got nervous and kept backing away.

"Stop!" He said.

Ruv widened his eye, stopping in the position he already was in.

"Please....don't come near me.....just stay away from me...."

"Why?"

"......It's complicated dad.....you wouldn't even understand....both of you wouldn't.....just leave, now. I don't want to hurt you."

"Selever, we're not leaving without you...." Sarvente quietly stated.

"Well you should!" A tear came down his cheek, but no light reflected off of it, instead, the trail was to make his skin slightly darker, because his face was thinly filmed in ice.

"Why not?.......Selever.....we love you so much.....-"

"BULLSHIT! I'M THE BIGGEST FUCKIN MISTAKE EVER TO BE MADE! YOURE JUST SO BLIND AND YOU CAN'T SEE IT!"

".....S-Selever...." She cried desperately.

"NO! JUST LEAVE!"

All paused.

".......Selever..............I....love you and your sister equally, and more than anything in the world.......me and your father are here for you, and to talk whenever you need us, because we're your family....."

"Who could love someone like me mom?...." Selever sobbed. "Look at me....I'm a monster.....I've done terrible things.....and you still love me?........I could never understand why you would still love me after all I've caused......I can't ever live down who I am.... much more than you.........I don't think I even deserve to be considered family at this point......"

"I could.....as I always will love you."

"Son....please....let's go home and make this right......your mother begs of you....I beg of you......please...."

"Don't look at me.....just leave...."

Sarv and Ruv stood there so quiet that he thought they left after he turned around. He dropped to his knees and covered his face sobbing with a headache as painful as a punch to the face.

"I'm......actually....nothing......I'm a threat to everyone I know.......I'm.....I'm........I'm a monster......"

A trail of pink cracks lead itself to wherever it wanted, losing it's glow and fading to black, everything rumbling as icicles lost hold from the top above Sarv, Sel, and Ruv.

"What's going on?!" Yelled Sarv, struggling to maintain her balance.

"I don't know, but we have to get out of here now!" Ruv yelled back.

"No! I'm not leaving without Selever!"

The city first rumbled, people of the area gasping, building their voices to yell. The cracks made its way everywhere, occurring big and small, destroying everything in path, many buildings crumbled to the ground. The majority of people had cracks at every turn they had, attempting to avoid them. Others running and crying whilst carrying their young children. Rasazy felt it from a mile away, soon the other three, the cracks occurring underneath the several inches of snow.