No More Holding Back

A headache burned within the head of Selever, grasping it. He thought, cried, on the ground, because of fear building within him. As he cried to himself, he heard a humble echo, a breathy and beautiful song sung all around the cave, helping the sound circulate. It only made his headache worse. But still enjoyed it. The song connected to his flames, spiraling with the flame as the magic seeped out of the cave walls, not knowing where it will go to, but realized the prophecy, his magic will soon bring damage, love is the core of fear, fear powers the magic, could only mean that the magic was going to travel to everyone he loved.
——————————————————
"I can't believe this." Big Brother said. His eyes in space, shocked, frozen, his hands slightly shaking on the arms of his chair he was sitting in.

"Yeah, Sarv and Ruv are looking for him right now. We are praying that they find him soon, and that he is safe." Rasazy said.

"You going to be ok?" Pico asked.

"Um, yeah. I'll be fine." BB replied.

A raspberry glow entered the church. It traveled in a direction as it continuously swirled, floating whimsically to the room that BF and the others were in. The glow reaches Rasazy and enters her body through her back. Her chest became tight as she fell to the floor and coughed nonstop, groaning in pain whenever she had a chance.

"Rasazy!" Boyfriend exclaimed. "What's going on?! Are you ok?!"

"I—don't know." Rasazy continued to cough. Her breaths were wheezing and her skin gradually turned black at her fingertips.

"I'll call the paramedics." Pico said, quickly getting out his phone.
———————————
Rasazy was out cold on the couch with a blanket over her, a oxygen mask over her face. The wheezing was muffled, but all it did was scare Boyfriend even more.

"So what's wrong with her?" Pico asked.

"I don't know for sure, I'm no demon, but she's definitely having some trouble breathing, but the medicine infused with the oxygen that's going into her system should help the swelling go down. She can take off the mask when she wakes up and feels comfortable. Call if you need anything else."

"Alright. Thanks so much doc." Boyfriend said.

"You all have a good rest of your day. Take care."

The doctor left quickly.

"That was horrifying." Pico said.

"Thank God she's ok." Boyfriend said, letting out a sigh of relief. "Ok guys, let's give her some space to rest."
———————————
For once in person, it wasn't snowing at all, but Sarv and Ruv were blushed at their cheeks, their skin as cold as ice, goosebumps running up their bodies as they shiver subtly. Another glow came across them, but only one was present. It wooshed into Sarv's back. She became weak and started coughing relentlessly.

"S-Sarv?! What's wrong with you?! Sarv!"

Sarvente collapsed, falling on her back in the snow, Ruv immediately bending down to pick her up.

"I'll get you somewhere safe my love! Don't worry...."
———————————————————
Under a lone tree far outside their home, the fire was small, but was enough to keep the two warm. Ruv held on to Sarv tightly, slipping off his ushanka and putting it onto her head. He listened to her cold and slightly wheezy breaths as two teardrops were frozen on her eyes. Ruv flicked them off and hugged her tightly, shaking from fear, and how cold he was, his hands and feet completely numb.

"I hope you will come back soon. We need to find your son, and get out of here."

The third and final glow found Ruv, as he suffered within the presence of his freezing and sick wife. Same effect as it did with Sarvente, it entered Ruv's back, but didn't experience anything, except slight weakness.
——————————————————
"There you are." Boyfriend softly whispered, handing Rasazy a cup of tea.

"Thank you." Rasazy said, her voice a little raspy.

"How are you feeling? Any better?"

"Yeah, just a little." She coughed softly to clear her throat.

"Go ahead and drink your tea, it should help your throat feel better."

She took a small sip. The temperature was perfect, it wasn't too hot to burn her, but to warm her up all about her body. She was reminded of the morning when Selever had his first argument with his parents at the table. She opened her eyes and stopped drinking.

"They've been out for a while." Rasazy said, her voice clearer.

"I know. Hang in there bud." Boyfriend said.

"I can't."

"I know it's hard. Trust me, I know how it feels to lose someone, and temporarily, at most."

"I mean, just imagine what I'll do once he walks through the door."

"Oh, I can. You really are a good sister."

"Really?"

Boyfriend nodded.

Rasazy smiled, then put her tea down and looked serious. She shot off the couch, her blanket reaching the floor, and ran to the door, where her coat and other things were.

"Rasazy?! What-where are you going?!"

"I can't go on like this." Rasazy said putting on her hat.

Big Brother and Pico entered the scene.

"What's going on here?" BB asked.

"I'm done waiting around! I want to go and find Selever too." Rasazy said.

"Rasazy! Your parents told you to stay here! Didn't they say it was dangerous?"

"What good has anyone gotten from sitting around and letting someone else be the hero? I'm fucking willing to die just to get my brother and parents back because of how much I love them, so whether you like it or not, I'm going out there, and I'm going to look for them, and I'm not stopping until I find them. Are you guys in, or not?"

All was quiet, the three boys looking at each other, then smiled. They looked back at Rasazy confidently, Boyfriend taking a step forward.

"Rasazy, hold up. We're coming with you.