chapter two - Diagon Alley

Eleonore's PoV

A month has passed by since the incident in the zoo and the dursleys have been treating us way harsher than ever. They only feed me food for breakfast and that's it. On the other hand, Harry got full meals although it's in small amount. They thought it was me who made the glass disappear.

He's always treated better than me. From getting his own room, getting 3 meals a day and I'm the one blamed for something I didn't do. I also don't believe it was Harry who made the glass disappear.

Mails came in and i took it to give it to them but in my surprise, Harry and I got a mail and it's said from Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They snatched all the mails from my hand and threw Harry's and my mail in the fire place.

A week passed by and on our 11th birthday, a man with blue robes and half moon glasses came from the fire place. I was again stun. How could you come from the fireplace like are you santa clause?

"Good Afternoon Harry, Good afternoon Eleonore. I'm Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts." He introduced himself to us.

Thankfully the dursleys went to the shops to spoil Dudley even more by buying everything he wanted.

"I am here to pick you both but to make it convenient, I will be taking Harry and a man in full black outfit will fetch you Eleonore." Dumbledore stated.

"Yes sir"

They then left leaving me alone. I thought to myself why he picked Harry instead of me then suddenly a man with greasy black hair, crooked nose in black robes. I flinched as he came towards me, he looks intimidating.

"Good Afternoon sir, are you here to pick me?"

Severus PoV

I didn't want to agree to Dumbledore but once again I did and I floo myself to Lily's sister house. When i got there, there's a little girl who looks so much like lily. She looks like she's nine and not eleven. Her body is so small that anyone could mistaken her as a nine-year-old girl.

"Good Afternoon sir, are you here to pick me?" She asked.

"Afternoon. Yes, may I know how old are you?"

"I'm eleven today sir"

"Happy birthday"

"Thankyou sir"

I wanted to apparate but Dumbledore told me to use floo since apparating with a kid is not a good idea. However, she has never used floo powder and it might be risky for the first time so I decided to follow what I believe.

"Hold my arm" I told her. She hesitated but then hold my arm and apparated to Diagon Alley.

Eleonore's PoV

I felt like being sucked in a tube and arrived in another place. I felt nauseous and in need to throw up. I couldn't hold it and threw up in the man's shoes.

"I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean too, I suddenly felt nauseous after feeling like being vacuum in a tube"

"That's alright. Everyone's first time was like you" He cleaned his shoe with a long stick. I didn't want to question him since i felt bad for what I did.

He then gave me a letter and told me to open.

"Open the letter and we shall buy the items in the list"

"It's the same letter I received last week but my uncle threw it in the fire place"

Severus PoV

I should have known why there wasn't a single reply from the potters. As much as I despise her father, she doesn't deserve to live in such an environment. Her brother however I haven't seen him and Dumbledore did state how he looks like James.