Chapter 20

I was excited to get back home after our disastrous trip to Alaska...

I mean, it wasn't all bad, but we definitely had some experiences I am not interested in revisiting. Hopefully next time we went it would be better, and...maybe with another addition to the Pankow family.

Rudy has been traveling back and forth from my apartment to LA to help me move into his house. We sold all the furniture that didn't come with the apartment when I bought it. Despite the long heated arguments, Rudy paid off what I owed for all of my utilities so that they would be shut off when I moved. When I received the email that thanked me for my payment, I didn't talk to Rudy the whole entire day. Of course, I got over my stubbornness and forgave him.

I had been extremely moody lately, snapping for the littlest things. One moment I would be fine, then the next I would be crying or screaming at Rudy for something stupid. My sense of smell had been out of whack as well, I could smell something my neighbors were cook, and in the next second I was vomiting like I had ate it myself.

Since I stopped taking my birth control, I hadn't started my period. So, I didn't think twice after the second week this had been going on to buy a pregnancy test. I wanted to keep it a surprise from Rudy, the look on his face would be worth the secret if I was pregnant.

================================

Our group was flying in for my graduation, staying in a hotel that was just across the street where I lived. The only furniture I had left was my bed and I don't think eight people could fit in my queen size bed. Maddie B and Mariah had came over to keep me company while Rudy was doing a live stream, but I also had some news.

"So, I have something to tell you guys." I smiled, quickly checking to make sure Rudy was occupied before I made my way back to the living room.

"Is everything ok?" Maddie B asked, concern lighting up her features.

"I'm pregnant." I blurted, laughing immediately at their facial expressions. Mariah's jaw dropped, and Maddie B squealed.

"Oh my god y/n! That's so amazing!" Maddie B grinned, taking me in her arms.

"Congrats love, I'm so so happy for you." Mariah joined in our hug.

"Does Rudy know?" Maddie B asked.

"No, I want to keep it a surprise for tomorrow. I have a little present I'm going to give him." I informed my best friends, Maddie B jumped in excitement.

"I can't believe it! This is what you've always wanted, shit I'm going to cry." Maddie B croaked, tears leaking from the corners of her eyes.

"Bitch my emotions are out of whack, if you cry I'll cry." I chuckled as the tears began to flow before I even finished my sentence. I hugged her again, tightening my hold as we both cried.

"So I'm going to be the godmother right?" Mariah asked, smirking when Maddie whipped her head to look at her girlfriend.

"I knew y/n first, so I am going to be the godmother of course!" Maddie gasped, playfully shoving Mariah.

They argued back and forth for a while, listing off reasons why one should be the godmother. I couldn't help but to laugh, my hand unconsciously moving to where my little baby sat.

"You both will have shared godmother privilege's." I spoke, calming their argument.

"What are you ladies yelling about in here?" Rudy called, peaking his head in.

"When are you going to tell him?" Maddie blurted, both Mariah and I's eyes widening.

"Madison!" Mariah hissed.