Chapter 16

Elaine had taken her caption off of the photo she posted of Rudy, I shook my head at her relentlessness of needing that photo on her page. I knew it was just to spite me, she was jealous of what she couldn't have. I decided to be a bit scandalous and posted a picture of Rudy and I where you can clearly see his hand on my ass, and another one of us kissing. I kept the caption simple with just 'I love you baby', he liked it as soon as I posted it. His comment cracked me up, using the peach emoji with a winky face.

"You're so mean babe." Rudy laughed, calling me as soon as the post went live.

"Well you're fans, and apparently Elaine need to know that you're mine." I stated, huffing as I threw more clothes in my suitcase.

"You're so sexy being possessive over me." he said huskily, a shiver going down my spine.

"You can't tell me you wouldn't do the same Ru," I chuckled.

"I'd fly down there to beat some ass, his and yours." he smirked.

"Baby, I don't know what to wear to your parents." I complained, staring at my closet.

"It's really fucking cold in Alaska so bring whatever winter clothes you have, we'll have to get you a really heavy winter coat." Rudy said, I could hear him throwing around his clothes as well.

"I want to be presentable for them, fuck this is stressful." I grumbled, shoving through the millions of outfits I had.

"My love, look at me." Rudy called. I picked up my phone, looking into his baby blues, feeling myself fall in love with him all over again.

"What," I snapped.

"This is not some fancy dinner, it's just my parents. You could wear a paper bag over your head and you'd still be beautiful. You're stressing yourself out over nothing." he spoke soothingly.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"You look hot in anything, if it was just us I'd say don't wear anything." he winked, a laugh leaving my lips.

"You're insane," I giggled.

"Insane for you babygirl," he grinned.

=================================

I was spending a day in LA with Rudy and the others before we went off the Alaska. I was so excited to see all of my friends, I had missed them so much. I shuffled through LAX, finding my way to retrieve my bags. I spotted my blonde haired lover by the baggage claim, his eyes darting everywhere in search of me.

When his eyes did find me, it was like everything stopped. All I could see was him, the world around me becoming a haze of color. I couldn't keep the huge smile from my face as I walked faster towards him. I threw my arms around him, Rudy picked me up to spin us around. He held tightly to me once my feet were back on the ground, pulling back to kiss me hard.

"I.Love.You." Rudy spoke between kisses.

"I love you more Ru," I sighed, burying my face in his neck.

Rudy helped me with my bags as we walked out to his car, our hands firmly gripped together. I let out an excited squeal when I saw Maddie C, Chase, Maddie B, and Mo waiting outside. I ran to my girls, all of us enveloped in a group hug. Chase ruffled my hair before pulling me into a big brother hug, rubbing his knuckles against my scalp.

"Ow Rudy, save me from your friend!" I yelped, Chase being too tall for me to try and reciprocate his actions.

"My love you packed so much shit for a fucking week, I'm a bit preoccupied." Rudy grunted, shaking his head at us.