Chapter 5

Rudy was wrapped around me like a koala bear, soft snores falling from his lips. The sun was shining through the curtains, a perfect day to go swimming. Luckily since I had met them all at the beach, they had already seen me in a bathing suit. I tried to extract myself from my current position, but Rudy's hold tightened on me the more I moved. I huffed, debating on just waking him up. I tried one more time, a groan sounding from the man next to me.

"Stop moving," he whined, his deep morning voice sending chills all over me.

"It's prime tanning time Ru, let me up." I chuckled.

"I'm comfy," he mumbled, cuddling further into me.

"We have plenty of days to be lazy, come on." I encouraged, patting his shoulder.

He huffed dramatically, flipping off of me. I jumped up, filing through my stuff to get my bikini. I jumped when I turned around, not expecting Rudy to be right behind me. He stared into my eyes, making me a bit nervous. He pulled me into a hug, laying his head on my shoulder.

"I'm tired." he grumbled, his lips brushing my skin.

"You don't have to come with me if you want to sleep." I offered, rubbing his naked back.

"I don't want to be by myself." he complained, moving to kiss where his lips hit my skin.

I froze in place, not sure what to do now. I was confused, scared, and now horny. I shuffled lightly in his hold, trying to act like what he did wasn't affecting me in a major way. He sighed, pulling away. I smiled as I trekked to the bathroom, millions of thoughts racing in my head.

====================================

Maddie C and Chase were already out in the pool when Rudy and I came down, Chase begging Maddie to get in with him. I threw my towel down on the chair, busting out some tanning oil spray. With the help of Maddie, I doused myself to hopefully bring some color to my pale features. Back home the weather couldn't seem to make up its mind, sometimes being really hot one day then freezing the next. I sat down on the chair, my legs on either side as I scrolled through my phone for a minute. Rudy sat on the open space, looking at me expectantly.

"What?" I laughed.

"You did not drag me from my peaceful slumber to just sit here, get in the pool." he commanded, pointing at where Chase was standing.

"I want to lay out for a little bit," I scoffed, moving my legs to his lap since he wouldn't move.

"Baby, get in the pool now!" he exclaimed, a grin coming to his face.

"Oh my god if you'll shut up!" I huffed, glaring at him as he cheered.

I dipped my toe in the water, surprised that the water was actually warm. I felt Rudy's presence behind me again, his hands gripping my hips.

"Don't you dare!" I hissed, whipping around to grab his wrists.

"What? I'm not doing anything." he innocently tilted his head.

"I'm getting in, don't fucking push me." I giggled.

"You mean, like this?" he questioned, taking a head start to push both of us in the pool.

I resurfaced, pushing my wet hair back. Rudy came up a second later, wisely he swam a little ways towards the deeper end of the pool. I turned around, deciding to give him the silent treatment. Chase and Maddie were cackling at us, Maddie gripping her stomach from how hard she was laughing. I swam to the shallow side, purposefully not looking at Rudy.