« 𝑶𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐 »

Y/n POV:

I was sitting in the park where me and Camilo met, and I was creating a new flower crown for him.

He always wore them, even tho he would get some funny looks around the village. I was too busy focusing on the crown to not notice someone approaching me.

I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up to see someone I did not recognize. "Uhm, hola?" I asked shyly and the guy smiled.

"Can I sit down here?" He asked and I slowly nodded. He sat down and I gave him a confused look. "My name is Carlos." He said and he took his hand out for me to shake.

I looked awkwardly before slowly accepting the handshake. "My name is y/n." I said quietly and I saw him smile.

He started talking to me, but I did not really enjoy his company he was o ly talking about himself. After a while he suddenly looked at me with a weird look.

"You know y/n, your very beautiful." He said and I felt uncomfortable. Little did I know someone was watching us in a different form.

Camilo POV:

How dare that guy.

Almost the whole village knows me and y/n are now dating, but he is still trying.

I huffed and put my hands in my pockets. I watched in a random man his form to see y/n suddenly getting uncomfortable.

That was my last straw. I shifted back and stomped towards the two.

I tapped the guy on his shoulder to see none other then Carlos.

"Great."

"Well hello there Camilo, long time no see." He stood up to hug me but I ducked and grabbed y/n's arm carefully and got her off the ground.

She was stroking her skirt to clean it before I grabbed her hand and walked away angrily.

"Milo, why are you so angry?" I heard her say and I came to a halt. I looked around to see if someone was watching and I gave her a kiss on her mouth.

She let out a small sound, but melted into the kiss before we broke it off. "What was that for?" She asked with big eyes and I looked away.

"Is it about that Carlos guy?" She asked and I slowly nodded while keeping silent.

I mumbled out a small yes and I heard her giggle. "Well Milo, I didn't really enjoy his company to be honest." She mumbled and my head turned to look at her.

"Really? So you don't like this?" I asked and mid sentence I shifted into Carlos and heard her laugh.

I shifted back and took her hand in mine. For some reason it always made me smile like an idiot.

"Oh, Milo, I made this for you!" She stopped and handed me flower crown. "Gracias girasol, it's beautiful." I smiled as I got down to her level so she could put in on.

She had a small part of her tongue sticking out of her mouth, trying to focus. Eventually she got it around my curls and she gave a small yes before hugging me.

"You look pretty Camilo." She mumbled in my chest and I chuckled as I had my arms around her waist.

She let go first and grabbed my hand, and we headed back towards casita.

🌻 « 566 words » 🌻