« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 »

Y/n POV:

I was talking to Camilo while eating, but when I looked to my left across the table, I saw Mirabel staring intensly at... Dolores?

I shrugged and continued talking until Camilo got a tap on his his shoulder and Dolores motioned for me to listen as well.

"Mirabel is in Bruno's vision." And I choked on my water, while Camilo turned into Mirabel, señor Bruno and then himself, but his eyes were both looking at another direction.

I giggled but immidiately stopped when almost everyone was looking at us. I saw Félix lean back in his seat to talk to Camilo. "Camilo, fix your face!"

I looked at him and he shook his head to get his face back to normal. He nodded at me and I nodded back before whispering the same thing to señor Félix when Mirabel wasn't looking and he spit his water out on the table.

Us three smiled nervously and everyone continued. Félix immidiately told Pepa and I saw a storm forming above her head.

"Pepa, the cloud." Abuela said, while pointing upwards and Pepa started mumbling to herself again. After that she whispered the same to Julieta and she looked concerned at Mirabel.

I looked nervously around the table and Mirabel looked under it. "Mirabel?" She hit her head on the table and I saw everyone looking confused.

Mariano asked if she was okay but Agustin interrupted. "Everything is great, she's just excited for you to propose. Which you should do!" They continued while I was just looking confused.

"What is happening?"

"Actually I was gonna..." Mariano didn't got the chance to finish his sentence before Mirabel finishes it for him.

Probably of the nerves, I felt Camilo grab my hand under the table and I tensed up, before relaxing and giving a small squeeze.

I saw him looking at me in the corner of my eye and I almost smiled before Mirabel pushed Mariano from his chair on his knee to propose.

I looked at them, and Mariano started his proposal, but Mirabel suddenly jumped to the ground and layed there.

"Your doing great." She said and Mariano continued. I almost shrieked when Mirabel dove under the table and I subconciously squeezed Camilo's hand.

I saw Luisa crying on the ground and Pepa's cloud got bigger. Toucans started flying around and I felt Camilo let go of my hand to shield me from the animals.

"Mirabel found Bruno's vision. She's in it. She's gonna destroy the magic and now we're all doomed! Dolores screames and that was everyones breaking point.

Mirabel got out from under the table and there were glowing shards fit into each other and she accidently pushed it towards abuela for everyone to see.

Everyone looked at her, but then the house started to break. I looked to my left for Camilo, but instead I saw baby with a moustache.

A flower punched Mariano in his face and it started raining. The doors behind us opened and I saw the village congratulating Isabela and Mariano before it started raining.

Everyone was running outside, soaking wet and Camilo and me were searching for Pepa.

After minutes of searching, we found her in one of the rooms and we walked towards her. I crouched down and grabbed her hand while Camilo offered her a cup of tea.

"It's okay mami, deep breath in, deep breath out." He offered her the tea and I rubbed her hand.

Suddenly I hear a bang and Pepa jumped while Camilo got hit by lightning and I screamed.

Camilo shapeshifted into different people when he hit the dresser, which caused the tea to spill over his back and on his feet.

"Dios mio are you okay?!" I immidiately grabbed his hand and set him down on another chair.

"Mierda, that hurt." He had his head down. "I'm sorry querida, I didn't mean to." I heard Pepa say and she stood up.

"I'm gonna check what that noise was." I said and they nodded before I walked out.

I looked around, but I couldn't find anything. After around ten minutes of searching around the house I saw Antonio sprinting towards me with his jaguar and a whole animal stampede behind him.

"Y/n! Follow me!" I hesitated, but followed him nonetheless. We ended up in front of a painting and I looked at Antonio.

"What are we doing here?" He looked at me with a smug smile before pulling the painting off the wall and my eyes widened.

"Follow me!" He said and we walked through it. I made sure Antonio was safe and we finally reached the end, to see a sort of room.

I overheard Mirabel talking to someone about visions.

"Isn't that... señor Bruno's gift?"

"Which is a problem, because I need a big open space." I heard someone say and I peeked inside to see señor Bruno?!

"Use my room." Antonio said and everyone looked at him.

"The rats, told me everything. Don't eat those." I looked and saw Antonio's jaguar trying to eat one of señor Bruno's rats.

"Our family needs help, and you need to get out of here." After a while señor Bruno accepted and we left his little hideout.

There was an awkward silence, but señor Bruno spoke up. "Y/n, right?" He asked and I nodded slowly. "So your my nephews girlfriend." He looked at me with big eyes and I flushed red.

"Uhm no señor Bru-" I couldn't finish my sentence before he interrupted. "Just call me Bruno." He said and I nodded.

"Uhm, I'm not Camilo's girlfriend, we're just friends." I said and I saw Mirabel look at me like I said the most stupid thing ever.

"You sound like you're trying to convince yourself." I heard Bruno say and I looked down.

"Did I like Camilo like that? He probably wouldn't return the feelings."

"Look even if I did, which I don't! He wouldn't even return it anyways." I crossed my arms.

"Really? Then why did I catch him writing love letters to a girl named y/n?" Mirabel said and I heard Antonio laugh next to me. Even Bruno smiled and I got red again.

"He did that?" I asked and Mirabel laughed. "Oh you should've been there, his face was priceless when I saw all his crumbled letters on the floor around him and when he noticed I was there, he got so scared he shapeshifted into you!" She finished and everyone laughed.

I chuckled before smiling slightly. "Maybe I like him a little bit."

When we arrived in Antonio's room without being seen I spoke up. "I should probably get back now, everyone will get suspicious when they notice I'm gone." I saw Mirabel nod and Bruno waved at me.

When I got downstairs I my soul almost left my body when I saw Camilo right in front of me.

"Jeez, Camilo!" I almost screamed. He looked mad.

"Is something wrong?" I asked and looked up at him, only to be engulfed in a hug. "Y/n you idiot! I couldn't find you anywhere!" He said and I hugged him back.

"Have you seen Mirabel anywhere in your absence? I'm worried abuela will find her first." I looked confused and I thought to tell him everything that happened.

"Girasol? You okay?" He asked worriedly and I nodded. "Yeah I'm okay." I smiled. "No, I haven't seen her, but we can look together!" I offered and he nodded.

"Oh querida, there you are I was so worried!" I looked behind me to see Pepa run towards me and hugging me tightly.

I smiled and hugged her back. She let go and squished my cheeks. "Are you two going to search for Mirabel?"

We nodded and she chuckled. "Better start searching then, oh and y/n, let the rest know your back." I nodded and she left us be.

🌻 « 1321 words » 🌻