« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙 »

Y/n POV:

Camilo led me to Antonio's room and I knocked on the door. I heard some animals, until I saw Antonio in the door opening with a small bird in his hand.

"Hola Antonio, can I come in? I have your gift!" I said happily while shaking the gift.

"Of course señora y/n!" He looked happy and he let me in. "See you later Camilo." He said and I heard Camilo protesting before Antonio closed the door.

I chuckled and he led me towards the big tree in the middle of the room. We sat down on the grass as I handed him my gift.

He shook it before opening and he had a huge smile. "This is that one book I always wanted, but mamá couldn't find it anywhere!" He yelled happily.

I chuckled when he tackled me in a hug. "Gracias señora y/n!" We sat up straight again. "Please Antonio, just call me y/n." I smiled at him.

He looked very happy and I chuckled when he opened the book and immidiately took a look. "Antonio, I  have to go, your brother is going to show me around." I looked down at him.

He nodded. "Okay!" He said and gave me a last smile before I left the room. When I closed the door I heard someone clear his throat.

I turn around to see Camilo hovering over me with one hand beside my head. "You ready princesa?" I gulped and nodded. His demeanor immidiately changed and he gave a warm smile.

"Alright y/n, vamos." He grabbed my hand and he led me down the stairs. "So where are we going?" I asked him when we left casita.

"I'm gonna show you around town of course." He said. We went literally everywhere and I got to meet a lot of people.

When we were slowly walking back to casita I was kind of tired. "Oh hermosa, you look tired. Come on follow me." He led me towards the same park where we met and I smiled when he sat me down.

He sat across me with crossed legs and I notice the flowers around us. I started picking a few and decided to make a flower crown for Camilo.

"What are you doing?" He looked confused as he asked. "Well that's a suprise!" I giggled as I saw him pout.

I was busy focusing on the flower crown and I didn't notice him staring at me.

Camilo POV:

I just looked at her. She was cute when she looked so focused. I probably looked like some idiot right now.

She had her tongue sticking out while looking down at her little creation she was making.

When she was finally done she looked up with a warm smile. She was holding a flower crown in her hands.

"Do you like it Camilo?" She asked as she held it up. I smiled and nodded. "It looks amazing hermosa." I chuckled.

"Great because your gonna wear it!" I widened my eyes. "Oh no y/n you can wear it yourself!" I said as I held my hands up.

She gave a frown before tackling me so I couldn't move. Her face was very close to mine as she was sticking out her tongue again to fit the crown around my curls.

I was glued to my spot when I saw her move even closer. "Done!" She yelled and stood up. I pouted and she grinned while looking at me.

"You look like una princesa Camilo!" She said proudly. I sighed and stood up. She looked at me with big hopeful eyes. "Fine I'll wear it girasol." I gave in.

She smiled before she started jumping and clapping her hands, but then she stopped and looked confused.

"Girasol? Where did that come from?" She laughed and I smiled.

"I don't know, you just remind me of one." I muttered and I saw her with a bright smile while she grabbed my hand.

"Come on, it's late we gotta get back." She gave a smile and looked up at me.

We walked to her home together and she suddenly stopped. "Camilo, can I come by tomorrow to get some of señora Julieta's food? Abuelo is getting very sick." She said as she looked down.

I gave a concerned look. "Of course, when I get home I'll ask tía Julieta to prepare something for you." I said. "Is he gonna be okay Camilo?" She started to get watery eyes.

It broke my heart for some reason, to see her so vulnerable and sad. I hugged her and I felt her immidiately hug back and softly crying.

"Hey girasol, your abuelo is going to be okay, when I get home I'll ask my tía immidiately if she can make you something." I felt her nod against my chest before releasing me.

She wiped her cheeks and gave a small smile. "Gracias Camilo, I really appreciate it." I smiled at her.

"I'll bring you the food tomorrow, alright?" I said and she nodded. I waved at her and headed back to casita.

"Tía?!" I yelled towards the kitchen and she responded. "What is it Camilo?" She asked and I walked while she was wiping her hands with a towel.

"Uhm it's not going very well with señor Arturo and gir- I mean y/n was wondering if you could make something for her." I said and I looked at her with pleading eyes.

She nodded with a kind smile and I let out a sigh of relief. "Of course Camilo, why wouldn't I help her? She's such a sweet girl." She said.

"Gracias tía." I gave her a nod and left the kitchen only to be interrupted by my tía again. "Camilo, what is that on your head?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

I used my hand to find out what it was, only to feel the flower crown y/n made.

I flushed red. "Uh nothing tía, just something y/n made for me." I said and I speedwalked away. I heard my tía laugh and I got even more red.

🌻 « 1027 words » 🌻