« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 »

Y/n POV:

Camilo and I were walking around casita looking for Mirabel. I looked up to see Mirabel and Bruno looking at us and I choked on air.

"Girasol, are you okay?" He said and I nodded while coughing. "Sí, everythings fine gracias Milo." I said and he sighed in relief.

"We should head upstairs, maybe they are there." He turned around but I grabbed him. "No, I already looked upstairs, they're not there." I said with a fake smile.

He raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" I nodded quickly and pulled him forward again. "Mirabel? Ugh, Mirabe-" Suddenly, he turned into a baby. "Mirabeeeel!" I covered my ears with my hands.

He looked at me and was shocked to find out he turned into a baby. "W-what? This never happens?" He asked why looking at his hands and I had a concerned expression on my face.

"Milo, is everything alright?" I asked and he nodded. "I guess, but the magic is acting up again." I nodded and he changed back before we continued searching.

"Maybe she's somewhere around town." I said and I grabbed his hand to pull him with me.

"Have you recovered from that burn by the way?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and he chuckled. "Are you worried about me girasol?" He asked and I bit the inside of my cheek as I looked away with a red face.

"Well, why wouldn't I?" I asked and now it was his turn to turn red. I laughed when he didn't answer and we talked on the way, while searching for Mirabel.

We kept looking but we of course couldn't find her. I looked to my left and got distracted by a small store who sold flowers.

I looked around and saw my favourites.

"Sunflowers!"

I walked towards them and saw Camilo behind me, curious what I was so excited about. "Maybe later." I muttered and I left the store.

"Girasol? What's wrong?" I heard Camilo ask and I looked at him. "Oh, I saw these beautiful sunflowers, but now is not really the time." I chuckled and I saw him lost in his own thoughts.

Some time went by and suddenly I got pulled back by Camilo to see a weird plant in front of me. It was blue with spikes?

"Careful girasol, come on let's get back." I nodded and we turned around only to see Isabela and Mirabel dancing on the roof.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" I asked and he only nodded with his mouth wide. We quickly headed back towards casita.

When we arrived, we heard shouting, and I grabbed Camilo's hand when he looked nervous. He smiled at me but we both jumped when we heard abuela yell.

"You have to stop Mirabel!" I squeezed his hand in reassurance and we entered casita, only to see abuela and Mirabel fighting.

Isabela and Luisa were standing on the side with their heads down and next to us was Dolores, covering her ears.

"The cracks started with you. Bruno left, because if you. Luisa's losing her powers. Isabela's out of control, because if you!" Abuela yelled at Mirabel and I felt horrible.

Mirabel just stood there, listening to her own abuela blaming her for everything that happened.

"I don't know why you weren't given a gift, but it is not an excuse for you to hurt this family!" By now, everyone was watching the confrontation.

The house started to crack again, and I felt Camilo pull me closer. "I'll never, be good enough for you, will I? No matter how hard I try." Mirabel started.

Everyone was silent, while I heard the cracks in the backround. "No matter how hard any of us tries. Luisa will never be strong enough, Isabela won't be perfect enough, Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst in him." Mirabel was starting to get mad.

"Bruno didn't care about this family!" Abuela screamed and I frowned. "He loves this family, I love this family everyone loves this family, you're the one who doesn't care!" The cracks started to get worse and the ground began to shake slightly.

While abuela and Mirabel argued, I felt Camilo tense up next to me and I stood a little closer. "The miracle is dying, because of you!" Mirabel finished and everyone was silent before all hell broke loose.

"No, no, no!" Pepa screamed. I suddenly felt Camilo let go of my hand and I screamed his name, but he didn't listen.

I held my breath as I saw Camilo shapeshift into different people to get to Mirabel. He almost made it but he shifted back into himself, resulting into him falling.

My eyes widened, but luckily his fall was broken by casita. I sprinted towards Camilo and Isabela and pulled them with me towards the exit.

"Mirabel! Mirabel!" I saw Julieta and Agustin in the corner of my eye trying to get to Mirabel, but casita kept pushing them back.

It was pure chaos and we all got thrown out of the house.

Everyone was yelling at Mirabel, but then Bruno's tower started to crack and I panicked.

"Mirabel, get out!" My heart broke when I saw the tower fall down. I couldn't breathe when everything came falling down.

I felt Camilo grab me and shield me from anything that might come our way and suddenly it was dead silent.

Camilo slowly let go and I almost ran towards the house, but Camilo held me back. "Careful girasol." I sighed and nodded and we slowly walked towards the mess.

"Mirabel!" I saw Julieta run towards her youngest daughter and I let out a huge sigh of relief. I gave Camilo a nudge and he looked at Mirabel and I saw his shoulders relax immidiately before he panicked again.

He grabbed his hair in stress as he kept mumbling to himself. "My powers, they're gone." Suddenly his head shot up in panick.

"What about Antonio? What's he gonna do?!" He said to me. "Hey, hey, calm down, let's find somewhere to sit down alright?" He nodded and I led him towards a place we could sit down for a while.

"You okay?" I asked and he just continued to stare towards the ground. I gave him a hug and I felt him tense up before hugging back.

Nothing was said really, we just sat there in silence hugging each other.

After a while we broke apart when we heard Julieta scream in panick. "Mirabel?!" I looked at the spot she was sitting before, only to see no one.

Camilo shot up and gave me a worried look. I followed him and we walked towards Pepa who was comforting Antonio.

"Mama, where is Bel?" Camilo asked and I looked at her with a worried expression.

"I don't know, they're searching for her right now." I looked at Camilo and he crouched down on his little brothers height and he hugged him.

I saw Pepa stand up and grab my hands. "You okay querida?" I nodded and she gave a small smile. "I'm fine, and you?" She sighed and gave a small nod.

I hugged her before I saw Antonio pull on my skirt. I looked down at him to see him look at me with big watery eyes.

"Oh corazón." I mumbled before picking him up and hugging him. "You okay?" I muttered in his ear and I felt him nod in the crook of my neck.

"What about Mirabel?" He muttered and I sat him down. "We'll find her toñito, don't worry." I gave him a reassuring smile.

🌻 « 1275 words » 🌻