22

"You can wrap your arms around me, Nara. It's okay." he said softly. Gingerly, she slowly brought her arms around him, coming to rest her head against his brawny chest, her sobs gradually reducing as the intense pain on her bum started to ebb.

"Let's get you a bit comfortable

"Let's get you a bit comfortable." he said and lifted her onto his shoulder, taking her to the living room where she noticed for the first time that there was a big automatic couch that doubled as a bed in there.
Gently, he lay her on her side, brushing her hair away from her wet cheeks. Her sobs were down to sniffles by now. "Shh, it's okay." He encouraged soothingly and she was surprised at the tenderness he was showing her but it helped her finally stop crying.
"I need you to relax. I'll get some balm so you can heal quickly."
She tensed up, her body protesting any reference to contact with her smarting bum.
"Shh, just relax, I'll be gentle, I promise. I gave you the pain. Now I'll take it away."
Her protesting muscles slowly gave way as she breathed with some relief.
"That's it Nara, it's fine. I'm not angry anymore. I'll listen to you, okay?"
She nodded and when he felt her tension give way, he rose up and exited the house, returning a few moments later with some bottled balm he had retrieved from his car. Then he gently moved her onto her stomach and pulled her leggings along with her panties, down over her bum.
Inara welcomed the soothing cold air that reached her bum as it was exposed but then her eyes expanded with embarrassment.
"Oh no, you're not supposed to look at me." She said, mortified.
He chuckled in amusement and Inara realized she preferred his humor to his anger.
"Just grit your teeth Nara. As you must know, yours is not the first I've seen."
She did as he asked and felt him spreading the balm gently over her hurt skin. She grunted at the initial contact, transferring that pain into her teeth and allowing herself to feel the cold and somewhat minty relief the ointment was providing. At the same time, her mind was a whirlwind as she wondered how the same hands that made her cry could still bring her respite.
"Feeling better?" he asked.
She nodded.
"Thank you." she mumbled as he replaced the cap of the balm and pulled up her coverings.
"You're welcome. And now will be a good time to start talking."
He listened patiently as she explained what had really happened.
"It doesn't please me that you fell for such a prank but you also had enough time to let me know that plans had changed."
Inara felt herself tensing again. "I forgot. I'm sorry."
"Relax sweetheart, your punishment is over. Just don't let it happen again."
"Yes sir."
"Try sitting up Nara."
Inara slowly turned onto her butt and saw that she could manage the slight stinging feeling. The pain was barely there, so she sat well.
"I guess we can go out then. Would you like some ice cream?"
Inara's face lit up.
"Really?"
"Of course not. It's Greek yogurt for you. What does your sister like?"
"Pringles."
He smiled and Inara thought he was astonishing and dangerous her bum reminded her.
"What do your parents like?"
"Cranberry juice for my dad and soy milk for my mum."
"Well then, I guess we have a bit of shopping to do. Let's go."
He took her to a mall and shopped for the items she had mentioned, getting a carton each before taking her to lunch at an exotic restaurant where once again, he ate a fatty meal but had her on a less fatty one. Then he took her home and helped her get the things inside, greeting her family and accepting their thanks. Before he left, he had them hugging just outside Inara's home.
"Don't upset me again." he whispered in her ear, temporarily freezing her before disengaging. It reminded Inara that he was no angel.
"Enjoy the rest of your day Nara, and happy wedding rehearsals in advance."
Inara didn't know she was exhausted until she returned to her room. She slept for the rest of the evening until she woke up to her phone trilling. It was Zee.
"Hi Zee."
"Well, the pix? What's happened?"
"They sent him the pictures using my WhatsApp."
"Damn witches. What did he do?"
"He spanked me like soundly."
"Shit! Oh my God, I am sorry dear. How are you now?"
"I survived Zee, I survived."
"Those girls are going to pay." Zee swore. "Except my name is not Elizabeth."
"Let it go Zee."
"Like hell am I letting this go. No way am I and no way are you."
"Zee..."
"Think about how you suffered. Do you really want them to get away with it? It's not right Inny. It just Isn't."
Inara gave Zee's words a second thought. She remembered the horrible pictures, deception, mocking faces, Lemuel's punishment of her and to cap it all, Cassy's annoying laughter.
"What are we going to do?" she asked.
"I already have our mission mapped out. For now, happy wedding rehearsals in advance."
"Thanks Zee."
"You're welcome." Zee said and ended the call.