The Headless Guest.

Tatsuya’s POV....

The whole room was dark. A door across the room from us began to open. A rotting hand came from the shadow of the door and placed a blood soaked tomahawk next to the door frame. After the tomahawk had been placed the hand vanished back into the darkness. The killer was back. We had to hide. Quickly we all dispersed to find our own hiding places. Aiko and Daisuke dashed into a empty cupboard on the left. Yukiko and Junko hid behind the large curtains that draped from the windows. Chouko had hid herself under a large rug that covered the floor. Me, Satoko, Hisachi and Isamu all ducked under the table next to the cupboard Aiko was in. Amaya was still left to hide, she went over to the arm chair in the corner, turned the chair to face the corner and hid behind it. 

“Chair mode activated, boop.” Sounded from behind the chair.

The killer entered the room. He looked around gingerly. His eyes darted across the room . It was very dark here so even if out hiding places were crap it was very hard to see us. He went over to the window where Junko and Yukiko were hiding. If any of them made the tiniest of noises he would find them. A low grumble came from the cupboard. The killer turned to see where it came from. Growling came from the cupboard. Daisuke was growling, he was going to give Aiko away. Within a few second the killer had reached the cupboard. From my hiding place I could only see the bottom of the cupboard. Slowly the door creaked open ever so slightly. The room fell silent. It stayed this way for a good few seconds. Paws hitting the ground broke through the silence. Daisuke had made it out. He ran out the room and headed to the right. Silence fell over the room again. A loud snapping sound flooded the room. Bang, Aiko’s head hit the floor in front of me. It was just his head, there was no body attached. His head lay there on its side, emotionless. Blood poured from the wound where his neck should be. I really wanted to freak out right now, but if I did I would die too. Everyone must have been feeling the same because there was a look of terror on their face. Blood soaked the floor now. It had managed to trickle its way down to where my hands were. I let the blood cover my hands, I was too stiff to move and if I did move the killer might hear me. 

I looked back to Aiko. Blood had soaked his auburn hair matting it into clumps. His deep blue eyes were now vacant. The way his head lay made it look like he was staring right at me. My body was filled with sorrow, Aiko didn’t have to die here but he did and now we would never see him again. I didn’t know him all that well, but I knew I was going to miss him. 

A loud clatter came from a large kitchen knife as it hit the floor. It was drenched in Aiko’s blood. A rotten hand grabbed Aiko’s head by his hair. He pulled the head up towards him. I peeked out from under the table to see he already had the rest of Aiko’s body slung over his shoulder. He walked off carrying Aiko through the door he came in. His footsteps got further and further away from us, it was safe to come out now.

I clambered out from underneath the table and stood and stared at the puddle of blood that was once Aiko. Satoko followed me out. She grabbed the kitchen knife from the floor and started to walk toward the door that the killer just left from. I could tell by the look on her face that she wanted revenge for the souls he had taken away from us. Although I did agree that he should pay for what he has done, I knew Satoko couldn’t take him on, so I simply shook me head at her. She sighed and then threw the knife on the ground. Everyone else came out of their hiding place. We all had sadness upon our faces, apart from Junko who was angry; I bet that she wanted to play the blame game again. Ugh I hate that chick.

We all headed out of the room and to the right...