A Fatal Truth.

Amaya’s POV...

Masaru was gone. He was dead. Murdered right in front of my own eyes. The memory would stain my mind, it would never leave me. Tears streamed their way down my face. I was now sitting on the floor of the corridor, I was paralysed by the events that had just happened.  Yukiko was on her knees in the puddle of blood Masaru’s blood, she was sobbing into her hand. A warm tongue licked away at my tears. Daisuke had noticed I was sad and came over to cheer me up. I grabbed him by the collar, pulled him into a hug and gently sobbed into his warm thick fur. 

Next to me Satoko got up and gave a folded blue piece of paper to Yukiko. Without thinking twice she opened the piece of paper and read the message that had be inscribed on to it. After she had finished reading the note she promptly threw it at the wall and began to sob harder. Naturally I was curious so I went over to the note and picked it up. The note read.

“Dear Yukiko, if I should somehow come to a early demise without and resurrection vials, please tell my guild on World of Warcraft that I love them, and that I will no longer be able to raid on tuesday nights. My username is Epickillingmachine, and the password is Junko. Your ever faithful homework buddy, Masaru xx”

 After I read the message I went and sat next to Yukiko, even though she was crying her eyes out she still managed to scowl at Junko out of pure jealously, but I sat and let her as she did just find out Masaru didn't really care for her. Her small fragile must have just shattered, she really did like Masaru and he didn’t care to much for her. Junko was standing next to Isamu giving some fake story about how she was petrified. Isamu was having none of it and just ignored her. The attention seeking bitch wrapped her arm around him and pulled him into a hug. Why were we friends with this chick? Enraged with anger I stormed over to Isamu and pulled him into a kiss. We stood their making out for a good 30 seconds, yeah that will show that little man eater. I was totally lost in my make out session that I forgot where exactly where we were. Suddenly Satoko pulled Isamu away from me. Her hand slammed across my face as she slapped me. I knew she meant nothing horrible by it, and to be completely honest I deserved it, I let jealousy get the better of me.

“Now is not the time for tonsil tennis.” She exclaimed whilst looking deeply into Tatsuya’s eyes. I knew deep down she wanted it to be; not so that she could make out with Tatsuya (well sort of :P), but instead because it would mean that we were out of this god forsaken house.

“We have to get out of here!” She continued.

We all nodded at each other and head back towards the front door. Round the corner and down the corridor we went. We reached the front door in next to no time. Satoko tugged at the door, it failed to open.

“It’s locked?” She questioned.

“It can’t be locked, we left it unlocked and the crazy psychopath killer didn’t come this way. Is this someones idea of a sick joke? I mean Satoko and Amaya always play jokes, but this is just messed up. Masaru didn’t have to fucking die. He didn’t have to fucking DIE!” 

Towards the end of her words Yukiko broke down and started crying into my shoulder. I held her close to me and rubbed her back as if to comfort her. If looks could kill, Junko would be dead by know because Yukiko was shooting her some real nasty looks. 

“What? You can’t actually blame me for his death can you?” Junko growled.

“And exactly who do you think did all this?” Satoko growled in a more fierce tone.

“Well I’m not exactly sure. Your certainly partly to blame for this, your curiosity was the only reason we actually came into this house. Amaya is partly to blame too if she hadn’t of decided to find the nearest house we wouldn’t be here. Tatsuya is also to blame for this because he fell over dropping Masaru.” She retaliated.

All three of us stood there in shock, did she actually blame us for all of this? That was like saying fire is to blame because it is too hot.

I couldn’t believe her, and I couldn’t believe we were stuck here....