An Unfortunate Incident.

We are almost home now, almost home. The more I told myself that we were almost home, the more I began to believe it. Who was I fooling, we were totally lost. Everyone was extremely tired by now, our energy was running critically low. Dragging feet sounded from all over the forest. A few people had stumbled here and there. My feet ached, something would have to give soon. I looked up at all of the faces surrounding me and smiled. If I could of got stuck in a forest I’m glad it’s these guys. First of all there was Satoko and Yukiko, my two best friends in the whole entire world. We hadn’t even been friends for thats long, four years I think, yet I still feel so close to them, we are closer then friends. Secondly Tatsuya was here, he was like a big brother to me, we had been friends since nursery. Now I know what your thinking ‘why didn’t you and him get together?’ Well I don’t see him in that way, in fact I was the one that hooked him up with Satoko and he was the one that hooked me up with Isamu. Lastly Isamu was here, he was an amazing boyfriend and we are really happy together. Yes, there was other people here, and we were friends but I have never really bonded with them. Although Masaru was Yukiko’s boyfriend I had never really sat down and had a chat with him, oh well he mad Yukiko happy and that made me happy. Oh and I almost forgot I have my absolutely wonderful pooch, Sukey Poo, and Tatsuya’s dog Hisachi (Kickassi as I like to call him).

Suddenly a piercing shriek dragged me back to reality. Panicked, I searched for where the shriek had come from. Everyone else was doing the same. My eyes were as fast as angry bees whilst I was scanning the landscape. A quite feminine figure was laying on the ground about a meter away from me. They were holding their leg as if it was causing them pain. Tatsuya shone his light in their direction. It was Masaru. Oops. The light beam moved away from his face and to his leg. Blood was forming in a small puddle underneath his leg. What happened? I looked up to where the blood was coming. A small scream almost slipped from my lips as my eyes met his leg. A small bear trap, now used as a fox trap had encased its self around his leg a lot like a python on a mouse. Blood poured out onto the forest leaves, covering each with thick red blood. The skin around was covered in a layer of thick dirt which was glued onto his ripped skin that was clearly shredded and punctured. The jagged teeth had embedded themselves deep into his flesh. His leg flesh had been torn into and know the dark muscles were visible through his trousers. As i got a closer look at his leg i could see hidden deep in the gushing blood and the torn muscles,  a white figurement inside. It was his bone, fractured with the strength of the fox trap. It must have encased itself into the bone leaving dints and tree like cracks on the outside visible to the human eye. His trousers were drenched in blood that had seeped out of his wounds. Most people were looking away in disgust by now. Yukiko had turned pale white, she was facing the other way trying to calm herself down.

“We have to get this off of him.” I exclaimed with a panicked voice.

Everyone else nodded. They looked at me and then looked back at Masaru. What, they wanted me to pull it off? I shuddered then looked at Satoko with pleading eyes. She just nodded and leant down next to Masaru’s leg. The was a ripping sound as Satoko fiddled around with the fox trap. Squishing and squelching sounded afterwards. The sounds were a  lot like the sound you make when you walk in mud. Blood had slowly trickled its way down Satoko’s arm and onto her leather jacket. Her hands were absolutely drenched in the stuff. I decided now would be a good time to help her. I leant down next to her and placed my hands on the fox trap. The rusted metal was cold on my hands, but the blood was warm in contrast. Jagged metal teeth were embedded into his flesh, I had to go into the wound if I wanted to get him out. His flesh was soft on my hand, it easily moved out of the way as a plunged my hand further deeper and deeper. My hand hit something hard. Bone; it wasn’t as cold as the fox trap so it had to be. Finally my hand found its way to the edge of the fox trap, I yanked it as hard as I could. It came with ease due to being such an old trap. The pain must have been unbearable, Masaru had started to cry by now. Tears gushed their way down his face. 

The fox trap had gone, now we just had to stop the bleeding. Slowly I looked around for an answer.

“Yukiko pass me your neck scarf thing.” Satoko shouted. 

Quick as a flash Yukiko took her scarf off and handed it to Satoko. The scarf would have to do for a makeshift bandage for now. 

“We can fix it when we get back to Amaya’s.” Yukiko said.

“No! I have absolutely no clue where we are. It may take us another five hours to get home for all we know. Masaru may not have five hours with the amount of blood he is loosing. We need to find somewhere to get him fixed up. I’m Pretty sure there is houses to the north of us we go there. Tatsuya you grab Masaru, and the rest of us keep you eyes peeled.” I snapped back.

With that we all headed north to find help...