15: " Why tf should I keep her happy?''

Where on earth is she? It's past 6 and she's not home yet!! Her phone is switched off to! Seoyeon went long back, then where is she?!

Shall I go out to search for her...? maybe..

*ding dong*

I think she's home!

I ran to open the door, but...I see...
Yeogyom...

Yeogyom: ''Hey there''

He was holding a bouquet of roses.

Yeogyom: ''Is Y/N home?''

Jungkook: ''No''

Yeogyom: ''Oh...not home yet I thought she left already, nevermind, these are for her,I wanted to give it by myself but it's okay, take these, give it to her from my side''

Jungkook: ''We have a huge garden filled with roses and other flowers, you don't need to give these '' cold.

Yeogyom: ''Ha ha Jungkook you're so funny. You know what, if I had a wife like Y/N I would never ever like to see her in pain, that too especially if she undergoes pain because of me. You should be too lucky to have her as your woman. You have a rare gem in your hand, don't let that shine of that gem fade away or lose it. It's expensive you know '' smile.

Jungkook: ''You don't need to give me lessons on how to keep her happy!''

Yeogyom: ''I do need to give you Mr.Jungkook because I can clearly see that she is in total pain because of you, last time I saw her I was a bit worried but today when I met her, everything was clear. The way she was lost in some thoughts, no smile on her lips and I am shocked everytime I see her, she keeps on losing weight. You need to take better care of her, if you can't ,there are others who can'' smile.

Yeogyom: ''I'll take a leave now and yeah these roses , hold these, give it to her, it will make her happy''

He said and handed me those roses and left...

''If I had a wife like Y/N I would never ever like to see her in pain''

''she is in total pain with you''

''You should be too lucky to have her as your woman''

''You need to take better care of her, if you can't ,there are others who can''

''You have a rare gem in your hand, don't let that shine of that gem fade away or lose it. It's expensive you know''

These words kept ringing in my ears.
Suddenly my phone started buzzing.

It's Seoyeon.

I pick up the call.

Seoyeon: ''Jungkook? hello? ...Y/N has safely reached home right? She hasn't eaten anything feed her and take care of her hmm?...I'll take her to the states with me, she will feel happy, don't tell her this, it's a surprise ha ha...(laugh Jungkook, hello?....''

I cut the call and sat down on my knees.

Everyone's telling me to take care of her, I'm not keeping her happy...huh?

*laugh* I'm not keeping her happy
*laughs* I'm not...*laugh*( I squeeze that bouquet of roses, thorns piercing through my palm).

Why the fvck should I keep her happy?!!!

(I screamed and threw away the roses)

😬