02 : ''You?!''

*knock,knock*

Jungkook: ''Come in''

There enters his Manager Mr.Lee with his so called Friend+Wanting to collab business partner.

Jungkook's eyes goes wide looking at the person standing infront of him that he sprints out of his chair in disbelief.

Jungkook: ''You?!'

He was the one who took his everything from him. He was the one who pushed him to the prolonged 2 year depression. He was the one who ruined his love, his emotions ,his life!

His blood boils when he sees that person who used his love to hurt him , with a filthy game he broke his heart into tiny pieces which will never recover it was his wrath, Yeogyom.

Yeogyom: ''Hey friend!''

He was more angry than before seeing him addressing him as a friend.

Jungkook: ''What do you want?''

Yeogyom: ''ahh? Didn't your Manager tell you?''

Jungkook: ''I don't want to collab with your company get that?''

Yeogyom: ''What?m..we didn't even discuss yet you made your decision?''

Jungkook: ''Yes I did'' turning behind.

Yeogyom: ''Common Jungkook we can discuss then you can make your decision, you are my frien***''

Jungkook: ''We''re not get that''

Yeogyom: ''Bro what's wrong with you? We know eachother since***''

Jungkook: ''I don't care, just leave''

Yeogyom: ''Alright no business stuff now''

Jungkook: ''What else do you have to say?''

Yeogyom: ''Ah nothing just personal life you know, its been 3 years ig that we last met so just''

Jungkook: ''So what?''

Yeogyom: ''Seems like you and Y/N are still friends hmm?''

Jungkook: ''We're not, we're husband and wife not friends''

Yeogyom: ''What?omg wow, this is so bad you didn't call me?''

Jungkook: ''Why would I?''

Yeogyom: ''Common I'm your friend you should ''

Jungkook: ''I told you we're not friends''

Yeogyom 's phone starts ringing.
Yeogyom: ''ah bye, I'll leave, excuse me''

He said and walked away.

Jungkook sighed while massaging his temple and sat back on his desk staring at the files.

Time skip~

At home~

Y/N just finsihed cooking the dinner, now she was waiting for Jungkook to come back. It was past 10 and he wasn't back home. She took her phone out to call him but he didn't receive it.

*ding dong*

She heard the door bell ring.

Y/N: ''It must be Jungkook''

She ran to see who it was and as she thought yes it was Jungkook but a 'drunk' one.

Y/N: ''Jung**''

Jungkook: ''I am so sle..sleewpy''

Y/N: ''ahn...come,I'll rake you to the bedroom''

Jungkook: ''I want to sleewp''

Y/N: ''Okay, sleep in the bedroom,come with me'' she held his body and took him up to the bedroom.
She layed him down on the bed and took of his shoe ,sock , tie and tried to loosen his shirt.

Jungkook: ''Yah..yah don't to..touch me''

Y/N: ''huh?''

Jungkook: ''Don't touch me it's bad manners''

Y/N: ''since you are drunk I don't give you a fvck'' she didn't care and went closer to losseen his buttons, so he could sleep comfortably.

Y/N: ''there... Now sleep''

Jungkook: ''Give me your thighs''