Chapter 2/ 01: "Wedding''

Y/N pov: I went to take a quick shower. I finished showering I was about to step out but I glanced my face on the mirror.

I smiled at myself, thinking this is the last time I'll see myself smiling.

A tear escaped my eyes, I wiped it and went out.

Here I was sitting infront of the mirror , looking at myself with a poker face.

I really am not comfortable with this dress.

I am not ready to marry him but what do I do?

I don't have nay choice. I once wanted to marry him,only him, no one else but,now I don't want to marry him.

He's ..he's mad, he has went mad, how can he do these stuffs to me. The love of his life?

Who is now the hate of his life.....wish I had the right to know my sin that I did to deserve all these?

Author pov: For a wedding to be the happiest event both the bride and the groom should be happy to have eachother.

Y/N always wanted to stay by his side and she always wanted him to stay by her side too. Seeing her love being so toxic, harsh and possessive doesn't please her at all.

Who would be pleased by such behaviour?

Y/N was sitting infront of the mirror looking at herself in the wedding dress that he gave her.

Y/N: ''Y/N.......what has happened to you huh? Be happy... Your marrying your love!!''

She exclaimed trying to sound happy.

Y/N: ''your dream is finally becoming a reality..you always waited for this moment baby...smile be happy''

She again tried to sound happy.

Y/N: ''wae??!! (Shouting) why are you not happy?! Tell me! Please.....''

She looked down.

Y/N: ''oppa...do you know? Your Y/N is getting married ?eomma..appa...you both?..''

A tear rolled down to her cheek.

Y/N: ''The most important one...my heart...do you know? You are getting married to your love?''

Y/N is not at all happy and even she knows that, but she has to take this huge step which can change her whole life for her Hoseok Oppa.

He became her world after her parents passed away.

She could do anything for him because he has showered her with love and care since she was a child.

So she could do anything to protect him.

''Knock, knock''

Y/N wiped her tears.

Y/N: ''c..come in''

Maid: ''Miss Y/N, it's time''

Y/N: ''oh..oh, yea...''

Maid: ''So...ahm..Master told me go bring you''

Y/N: ''take me'' she told while standing up.

Maid: ''Di..did you cry? No...I ..I.. just asked because your eyes were teary Miss..nothing else''

Y/N: '' it's nothing Ahjumma,, I was just missing my family..''

Maid: ''every women misses her parents and family at this important moment Miss Y/N...''

Y/N: ''yes...they must be watching me from the heaven right now''

Maid: ''they.. are not in this world? I'm so sorry...''