08: " He is here to take his revenge ''

Jimin: '' win...who?''

Jungkook: '' Yeog...Yeogyom''

Jimin: '' Yeogyom?!''

Jungkook: '' yes Yeogyom...she...she likes..him and he said Y/N to pretend to love me, to hurt me...and Y/N...Y/N just said yes and she dated just because Yeogyom said her to do. I mean...whatever I did for her..was of no use cos either way she would still tell she loves me and on our anniversary, plan to breakup with me and hurt me?''

Jimin: '' Jungkook... I...really am mot understanding, do you mean to say that Y/N just pretended to love you, because Yeogyom ...said her to and she actually likes Yeogyom and not you?''

Jungkook: '' Exactly...and I...I am so dumb Hyung, I just believed her...blindly believed her...''

Jimin: '' It's not your fault Jungkook... but...what now?''

Jungkook: '' Now? Yeah that's the question what now, maybe I'll just give what she wanted ''

Jimin: '' what do you mean?"

Jungkook: " I'm giving up, I'll leave her so she can be with Yeogyom, she will probably break up with me today or tomorrow but I'll make it easy for her"

Jimin: "you clearly know you can't hide from her"

Jungkook: "only when I'll be here"

Jimin: "What are you planning to leave the city?"

Jungkook: "not city, country. I'll move to the States, Eomma was calling me but I refused cos I wanted to be with my Y/N, but she isn't mine ,I'll just go"

Jimin: "But Jungkook"

Jungkook: "I'll take a leave"

Jimin: " Do you expect someone to forget such a huge herat break?''

'' It was their anniversary, he was so happy and excited, he spent a lot of time preparing a gift for her''

''But , all what he got was betrayal. After Jungkook decided to move , I knew Y/N would surely try to search for him and me , so I decided to move too, and we went away the same night''

I don't know what happened after we moved to the States all i know is Jungkook had a hard time, erasing the memories of him and Y/N and all the things that happened''

He would drink a lot, cry a lot, I don't even know how many times I had to lie, to take care of him. Without his mom and dad knowing what was happening with him''

''Then after a year or so he finally was normal and when he decided to take care of the business in Korea, I was shocked but happy at the same time that he is not hesitant like before but, it's a total different story, he married the girl whom he always said he hated''

''I just hope he doesn't do something wrong with her, to take revenge, because if Jeon Jungkook is with Y/N today, it is to take his revenge"

Seoyeon was just silent.

Jimin: " you asked and I said you, I don't know what to do to stop him because ... I never expected Y/N to hurt someone like that, she never hurt anyone then why Jungkook? Just because her crush told her to do so.... that's so disgusting''

''I don't even support Jungkook in his revenge game.I just don't know what to do"

Seoyoen: " what should I answer? When Y/N asks me?"

Jimin: " today or tomorrow she definitely has to answer all of his questions"

(Quiz: answer the question asked below👇🏻🗿)

Seoyeon: " but i don't understand...If Yeogyom is what she wanted and did everything because Yeogyom told her to do...why did she agree to marry knowing he wouldn't treat her right"

Solve the quiz common!!🗿