Chapter : 6 : I am just your problem !

It was a nice day to say the least, everything was actually relaxing for the Demon brothers in the House of Lamentation. No arguments or fights happening, no yelling, or any destruction of the house. It was surprisingly peaceful.

The fact that everyone was in a good mood (yes even Lucifer) was just pure bliss for Mammon, that when he suggested a picnic by the Cursed Forest, everyone actually was in on the idea.  Mammon felt like, this is one of those moments where nothing would go wrong.

And so, the Brothers went and packed lost of food (mostly for Beel) and went on their merry way towards their picnic spot. During the walk there, Mammon and Asmo talked about mostly Majolish, but either way, Mammon enjoyed the conversation he had with his younger brother.

As they arrived, they set up the huge blanket onto the grassy ground and just relaxed onto the blanket. Asmo had been taking pics of the area, Beel had been eating, Belphie was asleep, Satan was reading on his book, and so was Lucifer, Levi and Mammon had been playing videogames on their phones, trying to beat the other.

It was great. For once, Mammon let himself actually relax in the present of his brothers, he didn't feel like that any move he'd make would get him scolded and punished. He wasn't tense, just relaxed and peaceful.

Until, shit just went south.

"I found you."

All the brothers whipped their heads towards the source of the voice, their guards were up from the sinister tone they heard. There, a few feet from them was a Witch, her outfit cliched as ever, from the hat to her annoying smirking grin.

"Who are you?" Lucifer demands, seemingly close to his Demon Form.

The Witch giggles, her smirk widening. "Oh, Lucifer. It doesn't matter." She spoke. "But, what does matter is the grudge I have."

Raising her hand up, the Demon Brothers can see a wand in her palm. "And right now, I want you to surely suffer for it." She says, pointing the wand towards the brothers.

A small chant could be heard leaving her lips and before the brothers could move and attack, each of them were enveloped in this purple smoke of sorts.

Each of them seeing their vision to blacken, and the last thing they see before pure darkness, was the distasteful smirk the Witch had.

Bright light filled Mammon's vision, as his eyes opened slowly, he was met with a blue sky and clouds. For a split second, he panicked, thinking he was in the Celestial Realm. Sitting up almost immediately, he looks around and sees he's at a grassy field.

His blue eyes caught sight of the rest of his brothers, most of them already awake. Mammon sat up and dusted off the grass off him, his eyes still looking around.

"Glad you're awake." A distasteful tone left Satan's lips. It was clear to Mammon that the blond wasn't in a good mood.

"Where are we?" Mammon asks, ruffling his hair.

"A made up space I assume." Lucifer's voice was heard. Mammon turns and sees Lucifer facing a big door.

"It may look like we're in a grassy field, but the scenery is nothing more than a wall preventing us from going further." Lucifer explains, knocking on the supposed sky. (A/N: search for Cheetu from Hunter x Hunter ep 104, the room looks like that.)

Mammon just lets out a small "Ahh.." and looks towards the door, the white haired male notices that the door looked like a chocolate bar, but had tiny sleeping faces on it. He couldn't tell if it was cute or creepy. (A/N: Adventure Time ep is What was Missing, it's that door.)