Chapter : 1 : Your Comfort ( last part )

The next day had arrived and Diavolo was having a small meeting with Lucifer, as the Demon Prince went through his reports, his eyes catches the report Mammon was involved in.

"About the casino incidents." Diavolo spoke up, to which Lucifer perks up immediately.

"Ah yes. Apologies for my little brother." Lucifer starts, bowing to Diavolo. "Mammon has caused another inconvenience for you Lord Diavolo, however I will give him a punishment—"

"No need." Diavolo says with a smile, although it was slightly strained, but Lucifer wasn't able to notice.

"Pardon?" Lucifer lets out.

"Mammon was a great help to this case." Diavolo says proudly. To which, Lucifer slightly gawks. "He has been giving those demons a few warnings for causing trouble in every casino, however they didn't seem to listen."

"Those demons even caused the punch to start a fight with Mammon." Diavolo informs, a proud smile on.

"Mammon acted towards self defense and was able to slightly immobilize the demons that were causing difficulties." Diavolo explains. "To which the nearby authorities was able to reprimand them."

Seeing the look of surprise on Lucifer's face pleased Diavolo greatly. "I'm quite thankful Mammon was there to help. If he wasn't there, those demons would be continuing their mischievousness for the next couple of weeks."

Lucifer stood there, not sure how to feel about the new information Diavolo has explained to him. Regarding the confrontation Lucifer had with Mammon, he felt a bit of shame and embarrassment run through him as he was wrong about the assumptions he had thought of.

He was quick to assume Mammon was causing trouble that he didn't take into account Mammon's side of the situation.

"I-I see." Lucifer stammers out, clearing his throat as he went through is papers.

"What do you think Mammon's reward should be?" Diavolo spoke up. "He was quite helpful regarding this situation, I'm sure you agree that he deserves something for his hardwork."

"Indeed." Lucifer replies. Slightly clenching his jaw as he remembers Mammon's annoyed, yet tired form last night.

"I will reward Mammon's asisstance with dinner from Ristorante Six." Lucifer says. "I'm sure he'll enjoy it."

"I'm sure he will." Diavolo says with a smile, already knowing that Ristorante Six is Mammon's favorite restuarant