Chapter : 2 : The Brightest ( part-2 )

A tired sigh escaped Diavolo's lips as he let his shoulder slump, he wanted to get out of his office for a small walk, not wanting to be suffocated by the amounts of paperwork he had to go through.

A small break he states. Just an hour or two from the stuffy office he was in a few minutes ago. At the moment, he was heading over to the House of Lamentation to invite Lucifer to have tea with him.

It's been some time since the brothers have fallen and were now residing in Devildom, their hearts still grieving for their lost sister. At least, to the brothers who didn't know about the Lucifer's deal with the Demon Prince.

Entering through the gates, he makes his way to the doors of the building. The Demon Prince assuming that Lucifer is holed up in his office, doing some left over reports. His hand hovered over the door, about to knock.

Although, he pauses when he hears a sudden wail near him, or more like inside the garden that's behind the house. Curious, Diavolo circles the house and reached garden's entrance.

Walking through the bushes, white hair was seen in the corner of his eyes, his ears hearing a giggle close to him. Turning to a corner, he stops when he sees someone's back facing him.

"Ya like the flowers, Tan?" A soft voice rang through Diavolo's ears.

"Mamy! Pretty flower!" A high pitched voice was heard.

Taking a closer look, Diavolo sees the figure of a small child inside the arms of the white haired male. He couldn't see either of their voices, but he was surprisingly soothed by the older male's voice.

The small child plucks the flower off the bush and then faces the male carrying him. Now, Diavolo sees the face of the blonde child. Green doe eyes sparkled as he looked at the flower in his hands.

A small giggle leaving the child's lips as he looks at the flower in pure wonder. Diavolo was softened by the child's actions, his mind suddenly remembering Lucifer informing him about a new brother being created.

'Satan. Lucifer did inform me about the creation of his new younger brother. That child must be him.' Diavolo thought, an amused smile plastered on.

'I wonder which of the brother is the one holding that child?' Diavolo thought, his golden eyes trained onto the white haired male's back figure.

Satan looks up at the male holding him with a smile, his tiny arm made it's way towards the older male, tucking the flower he plucked onto the male's ear. A big smile adoring the child's feature as he sees what he's done.

"There! Pretty Mamy!" Satan squeals out with a giggle.

A giggle also left the older male, which enamored Diavolo. The softness of his voice tugged something inside Diavolo's chest, in a way that he was craving to hear more of it.