Chapter 15: Alexandria

Macy POV
We were driving to Alexandria. I was in a car with Carl, Rick, Michonne, and Judith. Judith was sitting on my lap playing with my long hair that reaches the middle of my back.

"You're good with her." Ctl said and peck me softly on the cheek which made me blush.

About a half hour later we arrived at a place with huge gates; bigger than the prison's was.

We all got out and slowly walked towards them. When they opened about 5 people were standing there. We heard and noise and pointed out guns at it out of instinct.

It was a possum. Daddy shot it quickly and grabbed it.

We walked through the gates and stood next to the people.

Carl was standing behind me with his hands resting softly on my waist protectively.

"You're gonna need to hand over your weapons." a guy with curly hair said.

"It's fine." said Aaron. "We don't know if we want to stay here yet. If we were gonna attack we would of done it by now." Rick said.

We heard a moan and turned tostada the gates. There was a lone walker coming towards it. "Sasha." Rick said and Sasha took out Her gun and shot it without a problem.

"I'm gonna let them talk with DeAnna-" Aaron was cut off by Abraham. "Who's DeAnna?" He asked. "She knows everything you want to know about this place," said Aaron turning to all of us.

After a while he lead us to two houses. Rick was holding Judith now. Aaron told us about the conveyances of the houses and then left to let is get settled.

Rick, Carl, and I went I I the first house. When we got in I was overwhelmed. These houses were huge. Carl and I went to the kitchen and over to the sink. Carl turned on the fossett and water came out.

We all smiled and ran upstairs.

"I get to go first." carl yelled and tried to open the firts bathroom door. There were two bathrooms.

"No I do." I pushed him out of the way and opened the door and closed it behind me and locked it.

"Aww I wanted to go first." Carl whined which made me giggle. "Nope. but I'll try to be quick." I said to him through the door. He sighed "okay." and left.

I quickly peeled off my dirty clothes and turned on the water. After I got out of the shower, I grabbed an towel. I opened the door an ran into a room. It was a girls room; which means girl clothes!

I closed the door and and locked it. I went over to the closet and opened it. There were so many clothes; and they were my size.

I decided to wear a light blue crop top, white/cream colored shorts, and some sandals (picture on the side).

After I got dressed I pulled my hair in a messy bun and left the room. The water was running in the bathroom I was just in. Carl must be in there.

I went downstairs and outside to the rest of the group. I saw Shelby and realized she was wearing the same thing as me but her shirt was pink. When she saw me she looked down at her outfit and the at mine. We both started cackling with laughter and the group noticed. They all started laughing too.

"Now you guys are twins." Glenn said. We both nodded.

I looked back at the door and noticed a girl with blonde hair was talking to Rick.

I saw Carl come out. He was wearing a slightly faded blue/grey t-shirt, jeans , and tennis shoes.

He saw me and Shelby and by the looks of it he didn't know which one was which. He walked over to is and looked between the two of us. Shelby and I started laughing and he did too.

"Okay which one is Macy?" He asked still laughing. I raised my hand. He smiled and hugged me.

"Go explore." Rick said to the all of us. We nodded and walked down the street. Carl, Noah, Shelby, and I walked in a group together. We noticed another group of kids walking too. They looked the same age us.

They walked over to us. "Hey! Are you guys from the new group?" One of the boys said. There were two boys and a girl; and Shelby and I looked at her in disbelief as did she to us.

"Oh my god..." Shelby and I said in sync covering out mouths at the same time. "E-Enid?" I said and she smiled. "Well look who it is! My favorite twins." She threw her arms around us and we all hugged each other.

We were all best friends before the outbreak.

Carl, Noah, and the two other boys looked at us confused.

We pulled away. "So.. I'm guessing you all know each other." Carl said. We all nodded.

Carl nodded. "So how have you two been? I thought you were gone." Enid asked. "Me too. Well you know... surviving stuff like that...." I let myself trail off and lifted my hand and shows her my ring.

She gasped and took my hand looking at it. "Well that's not fair! I wanted to get married first." she joked which made us all cackle with laughter.

"Let's go." she said. Shelby and I looks at Carl and Noah for approval. They were hesitate but nodded. We ran off and she took us to a house; probably hers.

We talked all day till it was time to leave.

We could live here. We could call this place home.