Chapter Two: Reunited

Macy POV
When I woke up I was in a dark and cold room. When I looked to my right I saw the two people I thought I'd never see again. My dad and identical twin sister, Shelby. "Oh my god you guys are alive!" I said tears of joy clouding my view. "She's alive daddy she's alive" Shelby said with excitement. My dad started crying which made me and my sister cry and we hugged for about 5 minutes.

After our little reunion we went outside to meet the other group. When we got outside, dad called energy one over to meet me. "Everyone this is my other daughter, Macy" my dad said while pushing me a little to introduce myself. after I did I heard someone say "Wait are Lucy and Shelby twins?!" I turned my head to see a lady with short grey hair. "Yes, yes we are" Shelby and I said in sync earning a laugh from the group. "Wait, but how are we gonna tell them apart?" I heard Tyreese ask. "Shelby usually wears a hat or something when we're around other people. And I usually wear nothing" I said with a thick southern accent.

~two hours later~

I got to know the group even more in the past two hours. Especially Carl. We have grown pretty close. I have to admit though, he's kinda attractive I'm not gonna lie. But I know he doesn't feel the same way. But you never know.

Carl POV
I've gotten to know Macy a lot in the past two hours. She's so funny, kind, caring, and beautiful. Yes, I know I think she's beautiful but she is I mean I know her and her sister are identical, but there's something about that I just love. But I know she doesn't feel the same way. But you never know.