Chapter 6

Allison POV-

A few months later, and nothing much has happened with the guys or with myself. The boys found out that they start a world tour in less than a week, and they're crazy excited for it. Louis and Eleanor, Zayn and Perrie, Liam and Danielle, and Niall and I are all still dating one another. Harry has had a few meaningless flings, and hasn't had a relationship since Taylor.

He swears he's not going to date anyone any time soon for the fans, but I doubt that is going to stay for awhile. Also, Harry has been really sulky lately since his break up with Taylor. Why? No one knows except for Louis, but Harry swore him to secrecy with the Unbreakable Vow. (A/N first person to tell me the reference gets a dedication!)

Niall and I are at our 5 month anniversary, and the fans and my father still don't know about what is going on between him and I. The only people who know are Zayn, Liam, Louis, Harry, Perrie, Eleanor, Danielle, and Paul. Katie has become extremely suspicious of Niall and I since her and Niall started to fake date for the publicity.

The punishment my dad gave me about not leaving the house went away about two months ago, because the boys begged him to let me go with them to more places. The rule my dad set about me not being seen with the boys by the paps is no longer in affect, and I'm now allowed to go with the boys if I choose to do so.

Right now Niall and I are on the couch just lounging around because the rest of the guys are out and we haven't heard from Katie or Harry at all.

We're watching the telly, but nothing interesting is on.

"Hey babe?" Niall asks me.

"Yeah?"

"When are we going to tell your Dad about us? Isn't this getting old? I don't like having to hide you from everyone. I want the world to know that you're mine", he says.

"Niall... my dad would go crazy if he found out about us. I want him to know, too-" I start to say, but Niall cuts me off.

"Then why don't we tell him?" he asks, turning towards me.

"Because he'll make us breakup. The rules will get stricter, and I might have to move back in with him", I shudder. I refuse to move back in with Dad. I love living with the guys. I've become so accustomed to being with the guys it just wouldn't be the same if I moved back in with my Dad.

"I hate having to lie to him! He's the reason why I'm here, well technically Katy Perry is, but your dad helped me get to where I am! He's practically a second father to me! I hate having to lie to people", he says, and storms off.

"Niall, wait!" I say, running of after him.

He goes into his room, and slams the door.

I sigh. Niall has the worst temper ever. Once he's mad, he's mad for days. It's horrible.

****

It's a few hours later, and Niall is still in his room and none of the boys are back.

I hear the door slam, and Harry barges into my room. He looks angry and unsure about something, but I don't know what. I stand up.

"Harry! What's going on?" I ask him, worried.

He comes up to me, and kisses me. I'm too surprised to do anything. After a few seconds, I pull away and slap him across the cheek.

"What the hell, Harry?! I'm dating you're best mate! Why did you do that?" I yell.

"I had to. Just once", he says, out of breath.

I stand there shocked. What the hell?

"I had to... I like you, Allie. I like you a lot. But you're dating Niall", he says, looking down.

"That's really sweet, but I like Niall. I... I think I might love him", I say, whispering the last part.

***

Hey guys, this is just a filler, but it is completely crucial to the story (would that still be a filler then, haha?). So anyways, my updating schedule is Sundays. Any extra free time I get, I will try to update but you almost always count on it being on Sunday.

Thanks!

MynameisLIZ

P.S. This is Sunday's update even though it is still Saturday in some places, like Hawaii...