Chapter 4

Allison POV

After Niall and I walked into the dressing room and told the rest of the guys and Paul, nothing much happened. Niall and I decided to not tell the fans right now, because there might be quite a few sulky and upset fan girls since all of One Direction is taken now. However, when we told the guys about Niall and I, Harry seemed a bit sullen for half a second then went on to congratulate us along with everyone else. 

Niall and the guys finished the interview and the signing, then we went home and I made the guys dinner. 

Now Niall and I are sitting here in my bed watching some X-Factor reruns because we're still waiting for the new season. The guys like to watch it every now and again since they were on it, even though sometimes they're a bit sulky when the people they like don't win. There was one time Louis got so upset he moped around the house for two days. Which for Louis, is crazy long since the boy is quick so get over things. 

"Hey Allie", Niall says. 

We're still on my bed watching teh X-Factor, and his arm is around my waist while we're eating pasta that I made a bit ago. 

"Yeah?" I say, noodles in my mouth. 

"I wanna take you out on a date", he says. 

I choke on my noodles. 

"Niall, I want to go out on a date, too, but what if someone sees us? I mean, I don't want to get caught by my Dad", I explain. 

"Please? You're my girlfriend, and I want to take you out. We'll go somewhere private, and if it makes you feel better, we can wear disguises or something", he begs. 

"Fine, I suppose", I sigh. 

"Yay!" Niall says, then pecks my lips. 

"So what are we going to do on this date?' I ask. 

"It's a surprise. You'll see", he says vaguely. 

"Alright", I say warily. 

We finish our food, watch a few more episodes of the X-Factor, then go to bed. 

***

The next day, I get a call from my Dad telling me to that we all have to go see him for some sort of meeting. 

We all pile into the van, then go to SyCo building to meet up with my father. 

When we get there, I notice some strange girl sitting there. She looks like some sort of model; her face is coated in makeup, but she looks nice. One would expect that she is some super fake and nasty girl who sleeps around, wears practically no clothing, and is a total bitch but she seems... nice. She seems like she could be a very friend. However, I'm sure she's just my dad's new secretary. 

"Good morning, Allison, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Harry", my dad says. 

"Good morning, father", I say, giving him a quick hug. It seems very informal to call my dad Father, but normally when we are in public he wants me to seem respecting, and one of the ways he thinks I should do that is by calling him Father. 

"UNCLE SIMON!" the boys shout, tackling my dad into a hug. 

My dad just laughs and gives them a hug, but he gives me a strange look. 

"Guys", I scold, giving them a look. 

They quickly get off of my dad, and sit down next to me at the long table in the office, mumbling a quick "Sorry". 

"Uncle SImon, why did you call us in here? We haven't done anything too bad, I don't think", Harry says, frowning at the end. 

"No, no, you guys didn't do anything. I called you in here because I would like to discuss something with you. Niall, I'd like you to meet Katie Black. You are going to be dating her for the next few months to get you guys some more publicity", mmy dad explains. 

My jaw drops. All of One Direction's does too. My dad had said earlier that he wouldn't force things like this on them as long as he was in charge of them. How can he go back on his word like that?

"But father, I'm sorry for interrupting, but how will this bring the guys' more publicity? What if Niall doesn't want to date Katie? No offense or anything", I say. 

"I don't see any problem with it. Katie is a lovely girl. The fans will love her because she is very sweet, and she and Niall will look nice together. I have arranged for Katie and Niall to have a date of somesorts for tonight to get to know eachother better", my dad says. 

My face falls. So much for a date with Niall my boyfriend tonight. 

"Umm, Uncle Simon, I already have plans that I can't get out of tonight..." Niall trails off awkwardly. 

"Well, I'm sure they can be canceled. I have another meeting to go to in a few minutes. Good bye boys, Katie, Allison", he says, then swiftly walks out of the room. 

We all decide to go get lunch after the meeting, and while we're all piling back into the van, Katie pulls on my arm to a couple meters away away from the boys.

"Niall's mine, got it bitch? I know something is up between the two of you", Katie sneers.

"What? Nothing is going between Niall and I. We're just roommates", I say, rambling.

"Don't lie to me. I know something is going on", she scoffs.

"Hey Allie! You coming?" Niall shouts from the van, his head popping out of the open door. 

"Yeah!" I say.

I force myself out of Katie's grip, and walk to the car. I sit in the very back row with Niall again, and he wraps his arm around my waist, and we lock hands with each other.

He pecks my cheek, and we go to a restaurant for lunch.  

 When we get back home, Niall and I go back into my room to talk. 

"I'm really sorry about today, Allie. I didn't know your dad would do this", he says. 

"It's okay, Niall. You didn't know. But we should get a rain check for that date", I tease. 

"Okay, okay", he laughs. 

We hug, and go back into the main room to watch The Hunger Games with the rest of the guys. 

When the movie is over, Niall is already gone to go spend time with Katie. 

Nothing much happens afterwards, but Taylor comes over to spend time with Harry. 

I'm in my room putting on pyjamas, when I hear some fighting. After a few minutes, I can tell it's Harry and Taylor. Harry and Niall's room is across from mine, and I can hear them pretty clearly. 

"I want to break up, Taylor", Harry says. 

"Why, baby? We're so good together", Taylor whines. 

"No, we aren't. You cheated on me multiple times. We're done! Get out, Taylor", he fumes. 

"But, Harry", she whines. 

"Get off of me, Taylor. Get. Out. Now", he yells. 

The door slams and then she says something mean to each of the boys. 

The front door opens and I can hear her yell,"You'll all pay for this! This isn't over!" 

I laugh to myself. Haylor has been jeapordized for awhile now.

I get under the sheets of my bed and turn on Doctor Who.

I fall asleep listening to David Tennant and Daleks before Niall comes home.