4. the one with the honey badger

The next day began slowly for me. Again, having a hard time waking up but after a while I was finally able to drag myself out of the door behind also very tired Cami. I was in my sweats and had a hoodie on with a messy bun above my head. I looked pretty much as tired as I felt. For my pleasure, note the sarcasm, seemed like all the teams including the drivers had woken up and decided to get breakfast at the same time. Yay!

The whole lobby and the restaurant were buzzing with people wearing different team wear and running around chatting and trying to find place to be or handling some work stuff. It was pretty awesome and you could feel and see that the race weekend was about to kick off. Even though the restaurant was packed with people, I quickly spotted two Ferrari drivers and made my way slowly but steady to say hi to them.

"Look who it is" I heard Charles announce somewhat loudly making most of the people close to us turn their heads on our way. He deserved a punch on his arm for that, from yours sincerely.

" Shut up" I spit out but hugged him anyways. There was no way I could be mad at him.

"Mate, you look just awful" he then added backing away from the hug a little grin on his face.

" Jeez thanks a lot" I glared at him trying to look angry, but it only made the boy in front of me laugh a little harder.

" Charles leave the girl alone, no need to make her look even worse than she already does", It was now Carlos' turn to get his fair share of making fun of me.

" I hate you," I told them and turned away to get back to Cami but Carlos caught me on his arms before I managed to get away from them.

" I missed you too" he then laughed and let go of me. I smiled and flashed my middle finger to the guys still giggling like two little girls and made my way back to Cami and Nick, who had showed up from somewhere, but before I could get to them someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned around to meet a smiling face.

" Hey, I'm Daniel," the man said and offered his hand. I took it and introduced myself as Sofia." Yeah, I figured" he kept on smiling." Well, it was nice to meet you, but I gotta run!" he told me. "I hope I get to chat with you a lil better later, see ya" he left leaving me standing very confused in the middle of the room.

I shook it off and made my way back to my friends." What was that all about?" Nick asked me after a hug and a hello.

" Not quite sure" I shrugged my shoulders." He just introduced himself an made it very clear he already knew who I was and then made a quick exit" I told them what had went down couple of minutes ago. We didn't have time to figure that out much more cause now we needed to eat and get to the paddock. We had tight schedule for the day.

The day was full of pre-race interviews and panels but most of my time went trying to film a YouTube video with the two kids I had in my hands right now. We had come up with a new challenge series for our YouTube channel where the two drivers would compete against each other. Today we were trying to film two truths and one lie-video, and it was impossible with these two. They were laughing and messing around, and I was ready to give up, but I guess they noticed how impatient I was getting, and they added up their game for me.

" Thank you, that wasn't so hard, was it?" I asked them exhausted finally finishing my day of work.

" Well..." Carlos began to say something clever, but my glare made him stop. You couldn't blame me; I hadn't had a chance to eat all day.

" Someone's hungry" I could hear Charles whispering to Carlos who nodded his head in agreement. I just rolled my eyes as the three of us made our way back to outside. I was all done for the day, and I just wanted to get some food and then sleep. I knew how hectic it would be tomorrow, so I was going to have to be prepared.