Finally

(After ten months)

Mrs. William walked out of the Erica’s house and said bye to Mr. Zorhis. She sits on her car and walked toward her house.

When she get to her house, opened the door and said, “I am home Lucifer”, but.there was no reply. Then she picks up Lucifer’s photo and hugged the photo crying.

Then after having her lunch she locked the door from outside and hanged her bag. When she stopped the car on her left there was a city hospital.

She slowly parked the car, enters the gate of the hospital and talked to a woman at the reception. She further moved on and then opened a door in which ‘twenty five’ was written.

As she opened the door she saw Jack, Jesy, Christine, Mr. Lorice and Erica sitting around in a bench. Lucifer was lying on a bed closing his eyes and Erica was holding his hand.

“Am I late?” Mrs. William asked smilingly.

“No, we have all just come”, Erica said.

Suddenly a female doctor entered the room and said, “Is Mrs. William here?”

“Yes doctor”, Mrs. William went out of the room.

The doctor was just standing in front of Mrs. William nervously and then suddenly speaks up, “Mrs. William I really want to comfort you but Lucifer is not showing any respond and that poison of the lead is still there in his brain and after being shot he suddenly got into the water”.

“But doctor Lucifer is in coma from last ten months”, Mrs. William said.

“He is in coma because Erica took him out of water before the water could enter his lungs otherwise he would have been probably dead”, the doctor explained.

“Thanks to Erica; Lucifer had to go to ICU once only”, Mrs. William said.

“I am saying it but it is hard to say that Lucifer could remain in coma for the years or even lifetime”, doctor calmly said and moved away, “Take care Mrs. William”.

Till then Mr. Lorice came their and saw Mrs. William from a corner.

“Looks like you know the doctor closely”, Mr. Lorice said while comforting her.

“Yes, she is Lane and she put her full effort to save Lucifer as he saved his husband once but unfortunately her husband died. Her husband name was Kan and she also have a year old son”, Mrs. William said, “She was thankful to our son”.

“Whole city is thankful of our son”, Mr. Lorice said, “He destroyed the drugs completely from this city”.

“I am proud of him, I always was”, Mrs. William said and started crying.

Mr. Lorice came near her and just hugged her.

“He will be okay”, Mr. Lorice said while comforting her.

Mrs. William and Mr. Lorice then entered through the room and then sit near them.

“What did the doctor said Mrs. William?” Jack said.

“Is there any good news?” Jesy asked curiously.

“He will be healed very soon”, Mrs. William said smilingly.

“You really is a brave woman, Mrs. William but you don’t know how to lie”, Erica slowly said and then a tear fall from her eye to Lucifer’s hand.

“I am sorry… my dear”, Mrs. William said sadly, “I just wanted to comfort you”.

“I know…” Erica said and then went away from there.

“Erica…” Christine said and run after her.

When the evening came all of them slowly went away to their respective houses.

“Good evening, dad”, Erica and Christine said together.

“Oh you both came… good evening. How is Lucifer?” Mr. Zorhis said and give the file that he was holding to his manager.

“He will be healed soon”, Erica said before Christine could say anything.

“The doctor was telling that he will wake up soon”, Jesy said and entered in with Jack.

“Hello Jesy- Jack…” Mr. Zorhis said smilingly.

“Hello sir”, they both answered together.

“You both, go to Erica’s room, I will send the coffee there only. Mr. Zorhis special”, Mr. Zorhis said while welcoming them.

“Okay, sir”, Jesy said.

“Don’t call me sir, call me uncle”, Mr. Zorhis said smilingly.

“Okay uncle”, Jack answered and went to Erica’s room.

Erica closed the door from outside and walked toward her bed. She sat down and makes a look toward Lucifer’s photo.

Christine looked Erica’s sad face and makes a smile.