The escape again and all reveals

Mark, Mr. Zorhis and Mr. Smither were sitting on the sofa.

"Mark and Mr. Smither you both can stay here tonight", Mr. Zorhis said while taking a sip of bear from a glass.

"Yes, and don't worry about Lucifer's dead body my men will bury it nearby", Mr. Smither said.

"I somewhere feel guilty. We should not kill Lucifer he was a good guy", Mr. Zorhis said and then take another sip of bear.

"He is powerful boy. I was able to injure him because of this armor", Mark said and stood up from there.

"I think you should go now, Mark", Mr. Zorhis said.

"Good night sir, good night dad", Mark said and wet away with Mr. Smither.

"Good night kid", Mr. Zorhis said.

On the other hand Erica was holding the door of the jail looking toward Mrs. William sadly.

"One more time I am sorry, my dear", Mrs. William said while looking toward Erica.

"Your job is very important to you, more than your life", Erica asked sitting slightly bent, holding her knees.

"Yes, I think", Mrs. William said, "What the hell are you doing this for?"

"You remembered this..." Erica showed her the ring that Lucifer gave her.

"I know Lucifer gave it to you", Mrs. William said while bending her knees.

"Yes, because he loved me a lot, like his father loved you", Erica said.

"Are you talking about Lucifer's father? Then he was a very dumb and worst person for Lucifer", Mrs. William stood up and Erica got shocked.

"What do you mean?" Erica asked.

"Yes, Lucifer's father is not dead I lied to him. I left him because he was... not a good man", Mrs. William said it calmly.

"And you made him dead for your son", Erica said it angrily, "That is cruel".

"I did best I can do", Mrs. William said and then a tear fell from her eyes.

"You did", Erica stood up and then wipe Mrs. Williams tears, "Sorry to be rude. You were the best mom for Lucifer."

In a sudden a window that was in front of Mrs. William opened and a hand came from there. Mrs. William suddenly saw it and then got alert.

Erica saw Mrs. William's face and then slowly said, "Lucifer..."

"So you came back", Mrs. William said smilingly.

"Yes, I have to, someone was missing me a lot", Lucifer said.

Lucifer then remembered that the guard has put the gun in Lucifer's forehead.

"Any last wish kid", the guard said.

"Ask yourself", Lucifer said.

The guard was going to press the trigger but till than Lucifer sides his hand by kicking the gun. The bullet passes through Lucifer's hair. Lucifer then throws guards gun from his hand by a kick.

He took a guard in his front that was holding his hair and turned his neck around. He then gives a set of five punches to another guard and twisted his hand.

Then Lucifer walks toward last guard and then takes him in the air by holding his shirt.

"Where has she gone tell me?" Lucifer put the guard in the ground with full force, "Tell me where they have taken her?"