Not far but away

Erica enters the house and looked towards Mrs. William begging to his father to get her out of this job.

“Please take me out from this job”, Mrs. William gets on to take over Mr. Zorhis feet.

“No, you will not”, Erica interrupts and wipe her tears; “He had given you swear and take care of him.”

“Lucky take Christine and Erica to their room and their one step out of this room then you will have to fnd job in another house”, Mr. Zorhis said very rudely and Lucky nodded sadly.

“Say, ‘Yes sir’ lucky”, Mr. Zorhis said in anger.

“Yes sir”, Lucky said hesitatingly.

“Good”, Mr. Zorhis said, “And Mrs. Jack William, back to work.”

Erica moved towards the stairs taking the support of Christine.

“Caven”, Mr. Zorhis shouted.

“Yes sir”, a man came near sofa and Mrs. William wears the sunglasses again.

“Make sure that Erica and Christine do not take any type of communication devices with them”, Mr. Zorhis made a smile when Erica looked back.

“Okay sir”, Caven as he said this, he ran toward the stairs and takes away their phones from them.

When they both were gone Caven bring a gun kept upon a tray.

Mrs. William wiped her tears, pick up the gun and put it at her back between her waists and pant.

Lucky take Erica and Christine into the room and locked the door from outside the room.

Christine walks toward her bed but Erica was just looking at the door and then started crying. Christine stood up from the bed, came running toward Erica and hold her from hand.

“Hold on, dear. Everything will be okay”, Christine said to make her feel strong.

“No, I only love Lucifer, how will I be able to survive without him? He is just like air that enters the body by nose but spread all over by blood and fows in me”, Erica put her hand on Christine’s shoulder and Christine patted her head.

(After about ten days)

“It’s about more than a week you have contacted us are you okay”, Jack asked.

“No, I am okay”, Lucifer said.

“But your whole lifestyle had changed after that; look at yourself in the mirror.

Are you sure that you are okay”, Jesy said in tension.

“No, he is not okay, look at his eyes it’s all clear that he is having pain inside his heart more than any physical one”, Jack said and then sits on the chair nearby.

“Erica also has the same condition.

She does not take proper sleep, no proper diet and not even she gets hunger. She just sits near window with your photo in her hand.

Sometime she cries with a little voice and sometime she just tears. She had a very bad condition over there”, Jesy said very seriously, “By this you will kill yourself.”

Lucifer stood up from the chair and picks up a steel bottle from there.

“Let me get some warm water, it is cold outside”, Lucifer said smilingly in a slow voice and came out of his room.

He went down the stairs and entered the kitchen. He burn up the gas and pure water in a container but suddenly he started singing and dancing on the lyrics, ‘Without you, I am just a sad song’.

In a sudden a tear fall from his left eye. He hold his face and pure the water in the bottle.

Jack and Jesy came from Lucifer’s back and saw him crying. Lucifer just turns around and saw them. He quickly wiped his tears and changed the direction of his face.

On the other hand Erica was near the window looking outside the window. Just lost in sadness, again a thought came and the tear fell down again.