The Party Night

The next morning came and as always all the students of High Rankers. Sr. Sec. School (the school to which Erica, Lucifer, Jack and Jesy belonged) were in the gate now. Now in the class 11 grade A, Mr. Lorice was still not in class. Jack slowly walked to Lucifer’s table from his seat as his seat was just in front of him still he walked that much.

“Did you remain with her last evening?" Jack asked showing all his 32 teeth.

“What do you mean by remain? I just
remained with her, that too just few
hours.” Lucifer exclaimed.

“Few hours are enough.” Jesy peeped
from behind and pat his back.

Lucifer gets annoyed and slowly said, “Don’t take out a word from your mouth.”

“What words? You hanged out with her for hours of one evening and you really looked happy after that”, Jesy exclaimed but Lucifer’s face was just awful from outside.

“So what do you want? You only forced me to hang out with her, that’s why I did that”, Lucifer said normally and take out his physics book.

“We want something”, Jack said smilingly.

Lucifer opened the book and gave both of them very huge abuse in his mind.

“Say what do you want to keep your
mouth shut”, Lucifer said it casually but inside he was thinking what they will ask.

“That’s what we were talking about.
Finally, we want a party… but at your
home”, Jack said smilingly. Lucifer looked up at his face.

“In my house, not in partygarden or
somewhere else”, Lucifer asked
surprisingly.

“Yes my dear, at your residence”, Jesy explain with a smile.

“Dam it, I hate you both… really done”, Lucifer said as if he don’t want them to show them their house.

Soon the Erica entered the class and Jack saw her, Jesy too. Jack saw Jesy and stood upon the chair.

“Hey class 11 A there is an
announcement, today’s night is going to special because (Lucifer hold his head with his right hand) Lucifer is organizing a great party in his house tomorrow at 8:30 pm and most important everyone is invited. Also don’t dress like dustbin”,Jack shouted and gave a smile looking toward Lucifer. Everyone looked toward Lucifer after Jack complete.

“Oh I hate that smile. Why did you invite everyone?” Lucifer whispers in Jacks ears.

“Because I have problem with my right eye so I am going to take one specks.” Jack said giving a lame excuse.

Lucifer holds his ear tightly to punish him.

“Okay sorry, sorry. Ouch it is hurting”, Jack said in a bit pain.

“You deserve it”, Lucifer said.

Erica came there and sat next to Lucifer saying ‘hello’ to all of them, when he left Jack’s ear because he suddenly remembered tomorrow’s evening when she had tears in her eyes.

The school got over and Lucifer return home. After having his lunch, he was getting ready to go to any other next part of the city.

He was going to garage to take out his cycle but frst he saw his mom. Sitting in the chair nearby, busy in her phone, might be looking toward the
messages from her office but for a second he heard Erica’s voice of smile, so he turned around but there was no one.

His mom looked toward him and said, “Is anything wrong dear. You are behaving odd from few days.”

“No nothing like that, I was searching for my head phones have you seen them anywhere?” Lucifer asked.