Ep 1.21 Rise of the Source of All Evil

TEASER

FADE IN:

EXT. COVINGTON MANSION-NIGHT

There is a slight light in one of the upstairs windows.

CUT TO:

INT. COVINGTON MANSION-WILLA'S BEDROOM-NIGHT

Only her lamps light the room enough to shine in her window. Willa is seen on her laptop typing up something as Sebastian SHIMMERS in, his cloak looking pretty ripped off, also looking pretty bruised up, and head has a tiny bit of blood.

SEBASTIAN

My love.

Willa hearing his voice, and then lifts her head up, noticing him and the state he is in. And looks a bit worried.

WILLA

Sebastian?! What happened to you? And where have you been? You went MIA for a while after you wanted to be together with me again.

SEBASTIAN

It's a long story. With what happened. To explain, I been doing some undercover work in the underworld. But got found out. But also got some intel from it.

WILLA

I missed you so since you were gone for a while.

SEBASTIAN

I do too. But had to investigate. And found out there is a plan for the coronation of the Source of All Evil.

WILLA

That's not possible. I thought the Source was gone forever the Warren witches dealt with them sacrificing their lives.

SEBASTIAN

From what I found out. The ongoing demon attacks seem to increase the evil in the world feeding to weakened Source's Essence and bringing it back into power.

WILLA

So that's what the reason why more demons were sent out was. For that purpose.

SEBASTIAN

Yea.

WILLA

But why tell me this information.

SEBASTIAN

I went into that secret meeting. And those demons that wanted to obtain the Source's Essence seem to be pure evil. Give them true power in the coronation is bad news. And I told you this information I know you and your brothers can stop this.

WILLA

Why us three?

SEBASTIAN

Come on. The Covington siblings are considered the Charmed Ones currently. And in history. Legendary witches who have the title of the Charmed Ones are meant to stop evil from spreading at all costs.

WILLA

I don't know if we can be considered legendary yet. Sure our family is considered the second most powerful line in witches.