Ep 1.08 Greed Can Get The Best Of You

TEASER

FADE IN:

INT. HALLIWELL MANOR- ALLEN'S AND SYLVIA'S BEDROOM-DAY(3083)

ON SCREEN:

3083

ALLEN PRESCOTT(30) and SYLVIA STONE(30), lay dead on the floor, eyes wide open. There is blood around their body. Someone's feet, in black shoes, can be seen walking away from the scene.

The Darkened Guardians, Egor, Daria, Manson, Scarlett, and Valentin BLACK SMOKE in, where their faces can't be seen, with the hood of the dark blue robes over their heads, where only a bit of their mouths can be seen.

DARIA

Are you sure? About her?

EGOR

Yea. It has to be. The mother.

MANSON

Why?

SCARLETT

Because daughters tend bond to with their mother more.

VALENTIN

I wouldn't know. Was an only child.

EGOR

I should feel sorry for this. Since I lost my mother at a young age also, but we could not let that prophecy happen. Auxos must have control. He is the key to spread evil. And bring demons into full power of the city and eventually the world.

DARIA

I'll grab her.

She walks over and BLACK SMOKES out. The others follow suit and do the same. Allen remain just there, on the floor, dead.

CUT TO:

EXT. HALLIWELL MANOR HISTORIC MUSEUM-DAY(3100)

ON SCREEN:

PRESENT DAY

Sylvia is there, with the hood off, the back of her is different, black hair. Tears can be seen dripping to the floor. She is looking at the horror of a place that was once called home to her.

SYLVIA

This is Auxos' doing. Or he goes by Oliver. My home. Where I was supposed to raise my twins and more to come. Hopefully. Revenge will happen. I must woo him.

And the hood is put back on. And the Darkened One is seen again. And FADES out.

CUT TO:

EXT. LENNOX MANSION-DAY(STILL)

CUT TO:

INT. LENNOX MANSION- MASTER'S BEDROOM-DAY

Oliver has the box he was given. And opens it, deciding which one to choose. There are seven crystals there, depicting the seven deadly sin demons, in smoky fog colors inside of pride as purple, green for envy, red for anger, orange for gluttony, yellow for greed, pink for lust, and brown for sloth.