Ep 1.18 Different Plans

TEASER

FADE IN:

EXT. LAWSON MANOR-DAY(STILL)

CUT TO:

INT. LAWSON MANOR- KRISTI'S BEDROOM-DAY

Kristi is in semi-formal wear, a white blouse, over a pink jacked, and pink pants, bringing in breakfast in bed, on a tray, for Sam, who has just awoken, and is only without a shirt on and begins to sit up. She lays on the night table.

SAM

Morning. And thanks. Why didn't you wake me up? I could have helped.

KRISTI

You were sleeping so peacefully. So I didn't. And besides. I have to wake up early anyways.

SAM

Right work. Of course. Thanks though.

She grabs a portable table from under the bed and places it on top of Sam's legs and then places the covered tray of breakfast in bed.

KRISTI

Now I really got to go. I know you got work later too. But my parents were supposed to be home but they are not. Something is up.

SAM

It's okay. I can stay here. I'm sure my uncle will understand.

KRISTI

Alright. Thanks. You're the best.

SAM

No problem.

Kristi heads out of the bedroom and Sam opens the lid over the tray, and sees three stacks of pancakes, with bacon and eggs, along with orange juice.

SAM

( CONT'D)

Man. Do I have the best girlfriend ever.

He starts to eat his food.

CUT TO:

INT. LAWSON MANOR-FOYER/ ENTRANCE HALL-DAY

Kristi is seen to leave pass the entrance hall and the foyer heading towards the door, when she sees her parents, Edison and Magda, rushing through her quickly.

KRISTI

Mom! Dad!

They notice her voice and turn around.

EDISON

Hey. Daughter.

MAGDA

Sorry but we're in a rush. So talk later.

KRISTI

But wait. When did you guys get home? Didn't see you two in the morning when I woke up. This is weird.

EDISON