Ep 1.01 The Covington's Fate

TEASER

FADE IN:

EXT. MITCHELL MANOR-DAY

SAM HENRY MITCHELL(28), a young man, with black hair, in a nice black suit is seen, taking a look from his window at the Halliwell Manor which has now become a museum.

CUT TO:

INT. MITCHELL MANOR-LIVING ROOM- DAY

GRAHAM, a forty year old man, is in his Chief Police uniform, with black greased hair, walks over to Sam.

GRAHAM

Hey buddy. Reminiscing again?

SAM

Yea. It just hard you know. We used to spend time at the house most of the time.

GRAHAM

I get it. They were family. To all of us. I miss them too.

SAM

I just felt guilty. Not being able to do anything to save them.

GRAHAM

What could we have done?

SAM

You're right. Uncle Graham. Well let's not waste any time. Crime never stops.

GRAHAM

Agreed.

SAM

Let's move out.

Sam and Graham then head out.

CUT TO:

EXT. UPPER REGIONS-DAY

Above the clouds, the Upper Regions is not what it is before. A very darker ambience. Its buildings are now more modernized. The sky around the area looks to be of an overcast even though it is really sunny in the real world.

CUT TO:

INT. UPPER REGIONS- BUILDING #1- MEETING ROOM-DAY

Five Elders, three who look to be in their 40s, MAXIM, LOGAN, and MAUREEN, and the two look to be in their late 20s, IZZY and RICHARD, are sitting at a round table. They are not as before, wearing their Elder robes, but actually dark black cloaks, with a bit of golden lining. Maureen seems to be the one in charge, sitting in the middle, and the highest chair.

MAUREEN

My fellow Dark Elders. It's time to send our corrupted Whitelighters, the Nulllighters, to find our remaining cohorts to convert them to our side, or if they refused. End them. Soon only we Dark Elders will exist in the Upper Realm.

MAXIM

Are they up to task? A few of them only been turned recently.