Ep 1.03 Baby Disaster

TEASER

FADE IN:

EXT. COVINGTON MANSION-DAY

The sun is barely shining over the mansion. It is early morning.

CUT TO:

INT. COVINGTON MANSION-WILLA'S BEDROOM-DAY

Willa is sleeping peacefully in her lavender gown, when she detects a weird scent coming from downstairs.

WILMA

What is going on? That smell.

CUT TO:

INT. COVINGTON MANSION-STAIRWAY-DAY

Willa is now near the stairway. The scent feeling a bit stronger to her.

WILLA

Really. What's going on?

She begins to descend downstairs.

CUT TO:

INT. COVINGTON MANSION-KITCHEN-DAY

William and Wilbur are at the counter, with a cauldron containing a lavender colored potion. A bit of white smoke is coming out, as Wilbur uses a dropper to put some into a bottle. It seems that it spreads through under the hole of the kitchen door. A golden retriever is next to them.

WILLIAM

This is very unsafe. Wilbur. Are you sure about trying this potion?

WILBUR

Trust me on this. I'm good at this stuff. Remember? Most of the potions in our Book of Shadows are my creation.

WILLIAM

Yea. But they weren't as risky as this one. Come on. A deaging potion.

WILBUR

It will be fine. There's a counter potion in the second fridge.

WILLIAM

But you can't just test this potion on this innocent dog. I know Blake asked to watch over it for a while. But...

WILBUR

Trust me. It will be fine.

Wilbur then pours a tiny portion of the potion onto the golden retriever. And it starts working as the dog deages into a puppy.

WILLIAM

My gosh. It works.

The golden retriever puppy starts to bark. And Willa walks in and is in shock.

WILLA

William! Wilbur! What is going on here!

WILLIAM

We can explain.

WILBUR

Yea. I wanted to... Oh no!