NINETEEN

SYNOPSIS - The one where the couple gets in an argument, and [Name] gives Camilo the silent treatment <3 ANGST! FLUFF!

- - -

"I'm not saying that you did it purposely, I'm saying you did it and it hurt me!"

"Well, I'm sorry that you're so sensitive! Seriously, any normal person would be fine and laugh it off!"

Ah, trouble in paradise.

The two of you stood staring at each other and fuming, not understanding at all the other's point of view. Camilo pranked you again, and normally you'd be fine, but this time, it went too far.

"What is wrong with you!?" You yelled at him, "ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS APOLOGIZE!"

Camilo was not used to you yelling at him, nor was he used to you getting angry at one of his pranks. They were all in good fun, and he really didn't mean to hurt you, but the prank he pulled wasn't something like 'PRANKING MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER IN PUBLIC!? GONE WRONG!? 😱💯' type deal, it was something relatively small, and he found himself annoyed at what he thought was your overreaction.

"I'M NOT GONNA APOLOGIZE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!" He yelled back at you, fists bunching and face becoming redder with anger by the second.

"THEN WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY!?"

Silence followed as Camilo processed your words. He ignored the miniscule pit forming in his stomach and gathered his things. He didn't say anything as he walked out of your room and left it dangling open. He walked out of your house and didn't turn back.

You stood there frozen, completely in shock over the words that tumbled out of your mouth. You stomped to your door and slammed it, walking back into your room and into your bed, still tense from the argument that just took place.

Not much happened after that. Both of you stayed home and interacted with your families and then went to bed, the experience of the previous hours still lingering in the back of your heads.

Several days passed and neither of you made an attempt to see the other. Each of you thought how much it speaks about the other, and as the days passed you both got increasingly irritated at the other for the lack of an attempt to apologize.

Camilo would just be chillin' around the house when one of his family members would come up to him, asking him things like "Oh, where is your [girlfriend/significant other/boyfriend]?" And "Aren't you supposed to be at [Name]'s house right now?" To which he'd always respond negatively and aggressively. "They're not here today, Dolores. Mind you're own business for once." Or, "Why do you care, Mirabel?" Needless to say, his family quickly got tired of his attitude, and that only led to Camilo quickly getting more annoyed at his family's annoyance.

Meanwhile, [Name] would go out everyday for chores and have conflicting hopes of seeing Camilo (so they can ignore him) and not seeing Camilo (so they don't have ignore him).

Though, none of them could ignore the feeling of growing apart slowly but surely, and they couldn't deny the sadness piling up.

You sighed a long and dramatic sigh before flopping onto your bed. "Is he ever gonna apologize?" You frowned. "
... Or maybe I was wrong. Maybe he's waiting for me to apologize and I'm just being stubborn." You sat up and thought about your situation, carefully mulling over the details and finally deciding that you wanted to apologize.

"Maybe he was right. Maybe I was overreacting." You slipped on your zapatos and made your way out of your room and out the door. "Mamá, I'm going to La Casa Madrigal!" You waited until you heard a very faint 'okay'! Before leaving and locking the door behind you.

Stopping every now and then on the way to pick flowers and their stems to aid in making an apology flower crown. On your way there you thought about how you'd present your apology without it being awkward since you haven't talked in around a week now.

Finally making it to La Casa Madrigal, you went to knock on the door before it opened, recognizing your presence. "No, casa! I wanna knock, close the door!" You whispered to it in a hushed tone before it closed the doors for you, allowing you to knock. You hid the flower crown behind your back and rocked on your toe and heels, waiting for a response.

It didn't take long before the door was opened, revealing Luisa. "Oh, hey [Name]! Uh, why didn't you just come in?" She walked away and you followed her, the door closing behind you. "I didn't want to be rude, especially because I came to apologize," you said in an embarrassed tone.

"Apologize?" She looked back at you, confused. "Oh! To Camilo. No wonder he's been acting annoying lately." She stopped at his door knocking on it before yelling to reach him on the other side, "Camilo! [Name]'s here!"

"NO- LUISA-"

"Good luck!" She walks away, heading towards her own room, entering it and shutting the door behind her.

Hearing footsteps rapidly approaching the door in front of you, you jump as you almost bump heads with Camilo. He seemed to have ran to the door, only stopping when he saw you standing directly in front of it. In the midst of his shock, he shapeshifts into you.

He quickly composed himself, shifting back. "Oh.." he scratched the back of his head, "..hey. Uh, come in."

"Hey," you take a deep breath, stepping into his room as he closes the door behind him. You hand the flower crown to him, beginning your apology. "So, uhm, I made an apology flower crown for you. I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I overreacted, and-"

"Wait, [Name] no," he hesitantly places both hands on your shoulders, looking into your eyes. "I was wrong. I shouldn't have invalidated your feelings, even if I thought it wasn't a big deal... I'm sorry I didn't come to apologize sooner."

You frown and look down, nodding but not meeting his eyes. "..thanks for coming here. And apologizing. Even though I was wrong," he says.

"Don't say that," you frown at him, "I was wrong. I knew you didn't mean any harm and I still got angry."

He shakes his head, "..we were both wrong."

You forcefully exhale out your nostrils, smiling small in amusement. "Yeah.. I.. um, I missed you." You finally look up at him and slyly open your arms the slightest bit as an invitation for a hug, and he doesn't hesitate, wrapping his arms around you. "Me too." You stand there with each other, arms bringing unimaginable comfort and relief.

...

"..wanna cuddle?"

"Yes."

- - -

Author's Note: HI EVERYONE THANK YOU ErenYeager1111FOR REQUESTINGGG THIS WAS FUN TO WRITE

GUYS IM SORRY BUT SUGGESTIONS ARE CLOSED AGAIN SJSHSJSJA SERIOUSLY THO Y'ALL WENT BONKERS WITH THEM REQUESTS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😫😫 ITS OK THO BC I LIKE WRITING THEM SO IT'S A WIN WIN :]

also can I just say. julieta <33333

AHORA voy a dormir porque tengo muyyyy cansada :')

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE. OR GOODMORNING . SAME THING ST THIS POINT 💱💱💱💱 HAVE A GREAT NIGHT/DAY/WHATEVER TIME IT IS FOR U <3

- - -

17/01/2022

UNEDITED are we surprised at this point y'all