THREE

SYNOPSIS - The one where [Name] meets and interacts his family <3 FLUFF! HCs + MEETING/RANDOM SCENARIO DRABBLES + YOU CHOOSE!

Choose either option 1 (for those with a troubled family) or option 2 (for those with a close family) to read (or read both, if you want LOL) They both lead to the same thing, I wanted to make sure nobody felt alienated by the description of their family :)

- - -

Option 1:

You see, it's not that you didn't have a family at home. You were just.. not the best friends with them. Whenever you tried to talk with them, things went roughly and you always ended up feeling emotionally distraught, and that's when you'd go to town square late at night and you'd cry. You wished you had a family like the Madrigals, they were so caring of each other. It made you so envious.

So when Camilo, your best buddy (and maybe something more) formally introduced you to his family, it was a little weird because you weren't used to all the... Love.

But you liked it. It was weird for you, and very unfamiliar, but very welcoming. [Skip to HC's]

-

Option 2:

You had a very close family, one that actually closely resembled the Madrigals! You had arguments sometimes, like all families do, but that didn't change the fact that you loved them from the bottom of your heart.

So when your bestie (or maybe something more...) Camilo formally introduced you to his family members, you felt so welcomed. It was like you were back home!

- - -

MEETING ABUELA:

- She was SO SWEET
- She made you feel like you had a second family to run to, saying that you're welcome here anytime
- She knew you'd straighten out the little rascal himself
- And as time flew by, you visiting very often, she began to see something very special in you two
- She saw herself in Camilo, and Pedro in you.
- And she prayed for you two to not be separated like she and Pedro
- WAAAH SHE'S JUST THE BEST SO CARING

"Abuela, this is [Name]," he put his arm around your shoulder. Abuela smiled softly at you and held your hand in both of hers. "Welcome to the Madrigal family, [Name]."

MEETING PEPA:

- okay ngl she was.. skeptical of you at first
- See cause he's brought other people home before and let's just say THEY WERE NOT IT
- But she later came to realize you were a very caring person, often helping her with chores around the house
- When she first met you, her answers were short and blunt, blandly welcoming you
- BUT SHE LOVES YOU NOW LIKE HER OWN KIN.. or should I say.. like an In-law 🤫