Getting ready

I hope you guys like the story xD

I don't think it's really good, but I would like comments please xD

Ethan’s POV:

I decided to just spend the whole day in this room, it is amazing place to sit and think about all that is happening right now in my life. My girlfriend wants to go out tonight to some disco club, while I am really tired and have no energy to take her, I might go, without her knowing so I can surprise her in the disco. I think it is really nice of her to invite everyone else, but they all refused, I really don’t know why.

Neveah’s POV:

My boyfriend is totally freaking out on me, because I decided to take a little nap, and he kept calling me every minute and I never picked up, which made him worried, and when I woke up, I called him back, we had a little fight, but now I know we’ll be back to the normal us no sooner than a day, since that how we were, which totally sucks. I explained to him that I was really sleepy and had to get some sleep because if I didn’t I would probably just fall down over the fall. I doubted it that he cared because he was like “Sure Neveah, I wouldn’t think you would fall down!”

“Neveah!” Called Ethan

“Yeah?” I said back

“Can you come with me to the disco to surprise my girlfriend? I mean I know she already asked you guys, but I want to go to surprise her, I don’t think she should be alone!” He said

“Whoa! Relax dude! Sure, I’ll go with you…”I was about to continue but than Heaven entered the room with Drake.

“Hey guys, I came to tell you that we are going to the disco tonight, but not with your girlfriend Ethan, no offence.” Drake said.

“God, what did she do to you?” Ethan said

“What she did to everyone in this world.” Drake replied with a simple look in his face

“Whatever, I’ll be going to the disco too but with my girlfriend this time.” Ethan said

“Sure, whatever, enjoy your time with her” Drake said with a smirk on his face

“I will” Ethan said with a fake smile on his face

My phone decided to vibrate on a perfect timing. I grabbed it and saw that it was John, my boyfriend.

“Hi” I said through the phone

“Hey, watcha doing tomorrow?” He said

“Nothing much, why?” I said with a hope in my voice that caused everyone in the room to look at me

“I was wondering if we could go on a date together, just like to refresh and everything, since we haven’t been on a date for so long…” He said pausing waiting for me to answer

“Sure, we could I guess” I said, really happy

“Cool, I’ll pick you up at 7 tomorrow, and dress up okay?” He said

“Okay” I said

“Bye” He said and we hang up.

Heaven stared at me, as if she knew it was John.

“He asked me out! I mean like we are already together but like we are going on a date for the first time in like so long!” I said a little too happy which caused Ethan and Drake to stare at me like I was a fool.

“Whoa! That good, I’m helping you dress up though” She said sticking my tongue out at her

“Oh yes you are” I said back with my tongue out at her.

We started to laugh while Ethan and Drake just stared at us.

“We should probably get ready for tonight.” I said after whipping my tears from laughing

“Yeah we should, before I start laughing again” Heaven said, about to start laughing but Drake started to push us each in our direction of our bathroom.

Heaven’s POV:

I started to rummage throughout my closet, looking for my midnight strapless dress. I found it after looking through my whole closet. I wore it with my black high heals and a necklace my mother gave me for my 15 birthday. I applied some makeup for the night, and then I took my tiny sparkle black purse to enter my phone and some emergency things.

“You ready Heaven?” Drake asked and my heart skipped a beat.

“Yeah, I’ll be out in a few minutes” I said back

Today was the most amazing day with him, he just took my breath away… wait no I can’t be falling in love with him all over again, remember what he did to you 2 years ago, cheated on you like you meant nothing and he is probably the same now.

I got out of my closet and saw Drake just staring at me, I took that as a chance to stare at him, and saw he was a ripped jeans with a white shirt and a few buttons open. He gelled his hair and looked amazing than before.

“Let’s go” Neveah said

“Okay” I said

“There is this weird girl that looks so familiar everywhere we go, anyone saw her?” Drake asked.

“Nope, probably just your imagination” Neveah said

“Yeah Neveah is probably right” I said, recalling today’s memory of seeing someone familiar too, but I decided it would be better not to tell anyone as since she would really destroy things just by the mention of her name. Today, me and Drake decided to go for a walk around the beach, as we walked and talked, we stopped to buy water, as we were waiting, we saw this girl a little too far away for as to see her too clear walking with a guy and talking as if they had a very big secret that no one could know or they were doomed. She looks like someone up for trouble and I didn’t have a good feeling about, as I could tell Drake felt the same about her.

We reached the disco, there were waiters who offered drinks, everyone took one and we went straight to the disco.

I suddenly heard a glass shuttering next to me…