The beginning of summer

Chapter 2: 

Neveah POV: 

My boyfriend heard about Drake and Ethan coming, and sleeping with us, and I told him nothing would happen, and seriously even though I do like Ethan, John was still important to me, and anyways Ethan had a girlfriend, so nothing was really going to happen, we were just best friends and we would never be more...  

I woke up with the sound of my door lock opening and Heaven's screaming at the door to get away.  

"WAKE UP HEAVEN AND NEVEAH" I heard my mom yell, which caused me to end up in the ground, it was summer why couldn't she let us sleep a little more.  

" WHY?! ITS SUMMER !!" Heaven shouted  

"Jenny and her family will be here in 2 hours, so I need you two to clean your selves and your room." Mom answered back 

That caused me to jump up and run to my bathroom, and back in my room I could hear Heaven laughing at me.

Heaven POV: 

I could have fell just by laughing so hard because of Neveah and how she got out of the bed so fast. She never admitted she liked or loved Ethan so now it was my time to get her to talk about it.  

"Hahaha Neveah that so freaking funny, and that absolutely proves you love Ethan!" I said in between my laughing 

"NOPE that doesn't prove anything, I just needed to use the bathroom" Neveah said, using one of her famous excuse  

"yeah sure whatever helps you sleep at night" I said with a smirk in my face 

I heard Neveah just sigh and turn back to whatever she was doing, as I got out of my bed and went to my own bathroom, and yes there is 2 bathrooms one for me and for Neveah so we never end up fighting for bathrooms. I swear this house is so huge, why couldn't they give a guest room to Ethan and Drake? 

But knowing my mom she wanted us to get closer to them, since she never saw Drake come after me and him got over our relationship, but she always saw Ethan, I don't really know why he came here every weak, but I was fine with it as long as Drake didn't come.  

I got out of my bathroom as I went into the huge closet and entered my side, I took out my purple jeans, with my paramore black shirt, while grabbing my hot pink shirt. I putted on my purple necklace and purple converse, after I finished putting a light make up with eyeliner, I headed down stairs and sat next to Neveah.  

I was so focused at my food, that I jumped out of my chair when I heard the door bell ring. I heard Neveah give out a little weird look, while Leena was laughing, and mom was shaking her head.  

Mom and everyone else went to the door, and I kept far away from them. I heard everyone saying their say hellos, than aunt Jenny came to me and hugged me, and said "Wow you became so much bigger"  

"Thank you" I said back with a smile 

Uncle Danny came and said the hello hand shake, while Ethan came and gave me a friendly hug, while Sarah and Code hugged me too, and than I saw him... 2 years and he was still handsome with that haircut of his and his green eyes, guess that what made me love him at first. I saw him staring at me in my eyes, I quickly avoided the stare and went and gave him a small hand shake while looking down, trying to stop my tears from coming down. And like the old times, when our hands touched, their was a spark.

Drake POV: 

As we entered Aunt Katy's house, I said my hellos to everyone, Heaven was the only left, when I saw her, I really tried hard to hold myself not to go to her and hug her and tell her that I still really loved her with all my heart, it took all my effort not to go up to her and kiss her, those lips of her, they had something no other girl ever had or could ever have. I was looking down, and I turned around and looked up, and I saw Heaven in front of my eyes, I couldn't believe how much beautiful she has become, and when she saw me, she looked like she could just cry her eyes out, and that was the moment I regretted everything and I wanted to slap myself right here for hurting her, I saw her walking up to me and she took her out, I guess it was for the handshake, so our parents wouldn't guess anything was wrong, she shook my hand so fast, but not fast enough, cause in between the shakes I felt a spark go between us, and then she looked up to my eyes and she let her hand go, I heard her mumbling something and she went up the stairs. I just fell in the floor, dying because I was the one hurting her, I was hurting my heart and my love, I saw Ethan and Neveah come up to me, god I wish they could see it, that they are meant to be, but no Ethan has to go get that girlfriend of his, and Neveah had a boyfriend too, anyways Ethan say to me "Go up to her, comfort her and make her feel better" 

"How in the world do you want me to do that, when she is ignoring me?" I asked  

"Go right now, I don't care what so ever your excuse is, every one can see that you are still in love with her" I heard Neveah say and she pushed me up the stairs, I sighed and walked up to their room, where I knew by heart where it was, I heard Heaven crying, I opened the door quietly and putted my bags down, I slowly walked to Heaven 

"What do you want now? Aren't you happy to see me breaking down and crying just cause of the pain you put me through" She said scaring me out and froze me. 

"You think I'm happy all of this happened?! Since you left, my life had no freaking meaning and I became hopeless with some girlfriend that is a damn slut, and all I freaking think of is you" I said screaming "I loved you with all my heart and I still do, even I'm nothing any more to you" I whispered this end part. I could see Heaven just staring at me as if I was some creature and she said in the lowest voice "You're a jerk" and she continued whispering but this time in my ears "You can't fool me once again to love you by those famous words of yours and than break me, I'm over that by now"  

I just let my body slide me down, and saw her bending into me... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

My second story, since i had views in the last chapter i decide to write this one too, I know its kinda boring, but i promise you their would be better chapters and better things and it would have nice parts :D i hope you really like it.