Moving on

Well, before i start the chapter, this chapter is for lovetolove, for begin the 1st fan and actually commenting on my story, Thank you alot!! And also the new charcter, Mandy, is lovetolove. Well i hope you like this chapter, and please let me know what you think about it.  

Oh and also (sorry for talking alot :) ) I'll put a song in every chapter (if i find the right one to match it) and you guys can listen to it if you want.

Chapter 4:

Drake POV:

I was within shock, But I knew it would happen, I saw Caty across the beach making out with this guy, while Heaven was looking at me as if I am some creature.  

"It's fine I have seen this before, it doesn't hurt me anyway" I said to Heaven 

"Either it hurts you or not, you deserve some respect, I know how this feels" she said that part and I felt guilty again. "We are going to go up to her and you will say what you want to say even though you don't want to do this" She finished the last part in her demand voice.  

She than pushed me with her to Caty, and I was wondering what the hell was I gonna say to Caty. I didn't realize that we already reached, and Caty was glaring at me like she was looking for some excuse to say. After what felt like 15 minute which I'm sure was not longer than few minutes, she finally said her same old excuse "He was all over me"  

I heard Heaven give a little chuckle, and I did the math inside my head, she said that about every guy I caught her with. I gave out my evil chuckle, and I saw Heaven thinking, I could probably guess what she was thinking, she knew each of my chuckle by heart.  

"Well, dear Caty, how many times have you actually said that?" I said, and once I get pissed, no one would like to get on my bad side. 

"Oh, so you mean you don't believe me?" Caty answered back. The guy she was kissing moved from her hand and ran to the other side of the beach, while heaven muttered "Coward" and I gave out a chuckle, which made Heaven smile at me, and I snapped out at gazing at her and looked at my girlfriend 

"No Caty, I never believed you! You and this game of yours, no wonder you were hopeless till I came into your life. And now I don't care what you do, I'm leaving you alone, You can't come and beg me, you aren't worth my time and your just a slut who has no demand or control on her own life" I said, without any breath, and anything I thought of. I saw Heaven's shocked face, and it happened to be that Ethan, and Neveah passed by from their walk or whatever those two were up to, heard everything that I said to Caty, I turned to Caty and saw her shocked face. No one ever dared to call her a slut in her face, but now I did, and I kind of felt better, well heck a lot better.  

"Oh and one more thing, were seriously over this time" I said in a loud voice. Caty got so mad and said 

"Ughhh!! You jerk" And she walked away.  

Ethan and Neveah were laughing, while Heaven was pretty silent.  

"Oh god bro...that was amazing" Ethan said 

"Serves her right, I'm glad you did that drake" Neveah said 

"Thanks guys" I answered with a huge smile in my face. 

We all turned to look at Heaven, who was quite for the past 5 minute, I know she hates awkward moments, but I didn't know why she was this quite for no reason.  

"Well..." I said 

"That was awesome!!" She said surprising all of us. Neveah started laughing and Ethan gave out a chuckle, while I chuckled and went over her to hug her, I really do miss her, and her hugs. They were the most supportive hug in the world that anyone can get.

Neveah's POV:

God I wish they knew they were meant to be. I mean look at them their so cute, and they could be the best couple in this world.  

And I also wish that I could break up with my boyfriend, and become with Ethan, Ethan is so amazing and special but he has a girlfriend too so it wouldn't do any good, ahh life is so hard now, watching him talk to his girlfriend on the phone makes me want to cry.

Heaven's POV:

I decide to go on a walk by myself this time, to think about things and listen to my music in peace, like I do every week, when Neveah is with her boyfriend, but now she is with Ethan, and Drake decide to take a nap in his sit I guess. I was running and suddenly I felt like I bumped into someone. 

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry!!" I heard the girl say. She helped me up from the sand. 

"No...its okay no worries, are you new in here?" I asked 

"Yeah, I just moved into that orange and yellow house, it's really weird though" She answered back 

"Oh that just next to my house, I'm heaven and how about you?" I replied back 

"My name is Mandy, but you can call me may or something like that"She answered 

"Oh cool, well come on with me, I'll show you around and you can stay with me and my family or typically friends with us on the beach if you want" I said smiling.  

"Yeah sure" She said smiling back too. 

On our way back, I told May some people in the beach, and some of them were Morgan, who was in our group, Jack and Kat also in the group and other people.

Unknown's POV: 

Oh! He's back, Drake and that twin brother of his are back! Now I shall get my revenge and use them just like they did and left without telling me. Mwahahahaha they shall get a shock which shall rule their life! And they wont ever think it was me and Heaven wont be kind toward this!! This shall rule their life