Zenitsu Agatsuma// kny

⇣✧『 𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉  ݈݇⎼ 』✧⇣

1-800-WHACKAHOE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
s/n= sista name
Carina is the name of the niece. she's 5, so no 'i hate kids' comments or i'll delete it.. weird
|—|

|| 𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑳𝑬 𝒁𝑬𝑵𝑵𝒀 ||

|| 𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑳𝑬 𝒁𝑬𝑵𝑵𝒀 ||

"So can you do it?" S/n asked as she held Carina on her hips

"Umm.. actually yeah. Ian got nothing else to do today,"

"Good! I'll be there in 10." S/n hung up the phone. Knowing damn well she wasnt gonna be there in 10 minutes.

"Babysitting!? I wanna go!" Zenitzu screamed, running into the living room.

"You eavesdropped on my conversation?" Y/n asked with her eyebrow raised.

"No.. you both were loud in my poor ears." he gloomed. Then got back to his normal self. "Soooo? Can i go babysitting with you!?"

"I guess so." Y/n sighed. Now she has to babysit 2 kids.

•——𑁍•——𑁍•——𑁍

"Carina, no need to so shy." Y/n whispered to the girl who was hiding behind her legs. "This is.. um Zenitzu."

"Whaaa~ your so pretty! Y/n can we keep her?! Please!?" Zenitzu begged. Carina, on the other hand started to get even more shy when he called her pretty.

"Uncle Zenny!" she finally let go of her shyness, and jumped on Zenitzu's leg.

"Ohh i like your hair. Did your mom do it for you?"

"Nope! I did it all by myself," Carina point her thumb to her chest and smiled proudly. "Can i do yours, Uncle Zenny?"

"Stinka, he has other things to do," Y/n kneeled to eye level with the kid.

"No no, i-i'll stay!"

•——𑁍•——𑁍•——𑁍

2 hours has passed, and it was getting close to lunch time. Y/n had made a promise to Carina, saying that if be on her extra behavior today, she'll take her to the park for a picnic.

So Carina made sure that she was on her very best.

"Can i help?" she sat her small self in the island chair next to Zenitzu and watched Y/n cut up some apples.

"Of course Stinka." Y/n sweetly gave Carina a butter knife. "Zenitzu, get up and help too."

"Bu—"

"If you tryna eat you'll get up and help." Y/n gave him the knife she was using and took Zenitzu's seat. This time, she watched them cut the apples. In weird shapes.

The apples were all un-even.

"That'll work. I mean, yall tried right?" Y/n laughed and packed the apples in the bag. Along with other soft snacks and food that Carina can eat.

"Aunty Y/n! My juice!"

•——𑁍•——𑁍•——𑁍

The party of 3 sat under the shade of a tree and laid down their cover.

They ate their food in peace. Y/n was getting jealous cause Carina was sharing her grapes with Zenitzu. And she don't share her grapes with anyone.

But Y/n wasn't gonna ruin their little bonding moment. "Y/n? Are you ok?" Zenitzu asked when he heard Y/n's heart beat speed up.

"Yeah, im fine."

"Your lying." Zenitzu could hear Y/n's heart beat. It always speeds up when she's lying. "Do you want me to feed you a grape? I'll do it!" before Y/n could even refuse, Zenitzu shoved a grape on her mouth.

"Thanks."

•——𑁍•——𑁍•——𑁍

"KILL IT! A BUG! Y/N THERE'S A BUG!" Zenitzu screamed with tears pouring from his eyes. Clinging tightly onto Y/n.

"Uncle Zenny! It's just a little ant." Carina shook her head and grabbed a cracker. "It's probably hungry," she crunched it in her hand to make small crumbs.

"Nana! Get away from that thing! What if it eats you!! It might be a monster undercover really planning to take over the world!!! NOOOO!"

•——𑁍•——𑁍•——𑁍

When they all got back into the house, Carina was yawning left to right and back to back. She was exhausted. She spent 10 minutes on Zenitzu's back while he ran around the park like an animal. That wore the both of them out.

After everybody had washed, they sat in the living room watching a child-friendly movie.

Carina fell asleep first, laying her head on Zenitzu's shoulder. Then he fell asleep, laying his head on Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n sighed. "Why me."

uncle zenny for prez 😾seen errors?? NO YOU DIDNT 🪄🏃🏽‍♀️

seen errors?? NO YOU DIDNT 🪄🏃🏽‍♀️