Fujisaki Tōru(Jimmy) // Yarchin B Club

K... this is like.... a teacher! X Jimmy... y/n's 20.... dont kill me🙂the thought would not leave my little brain🥲plus...:/ dis is a liiil long

We can agree that Jimmy is a little pervert. He stole things what belong to his crush(es). He was that weird...

He'd never thought he'd have a crush on a teacher. His social studies teacher.

She was well aware of the things he was doing. Cant bullshit a bullshiter.

She knew about his crush on her, and him holding the things she wrote with like it was a gift from god himself.

Its a coincidence how he always loose his pencil before her class... but okay.

"Um, Mr. Fujisaki... could you come here for a sec?" She asked closing her computer.

"U-Umm... yes mam?" He was about to have a nose bleed. He had to hold it in, he do to wanna that in front of her.

"Would you mind staying after school, we need to talk about whats been going on." She emphasized the word going.

Shit.

Had he been caught?

Of course. He cant keep his crush subtle for shit.

"What-What are you talking about-"

"You'll see when you return after school. Be safe on your way home." She dismissed him with the rest of the class.

For the rest of the day, Jimmy thought about what she meant. "Could she have found out about my crush!? Is she gonna report me!? Ohhh god help me! Wh-What if... she-she likes me too!! No, Toru thats dumb..."

When the stressed boy returned back to school, he walked back to Y/n's class and knocked on the door.

The door opened.

"Come sit." She locked the door, and dragged him in the class and sat behind her desk.

"W-Why did you tel-"

"Do you wanna fuck me, Fujisaki?" Y/n asked with a straight face.

"W-W-What!? N-No!"

Did he?

He thought about earlier... but that just got him horny.

Y/n got out the chair and walked over to the boy who's face was covered in pink. "Are you... lying to me?" She cooed teasingly.

"N-No..."

"Yes you are. Look me in my eyes and say you dont wanna fuck me."

Jimmy lifted his head slowly and looked Y/n in her eyes....

"...I-I do...."

Y/n pressed her lips against the human tomato while his eyes blew up and his pants tightened.

She broke the kiss and kept eye contact with him. "Are you getting hard? From a kiss?" She smiled and walked him over to her desk.

"I need your consent." Sitting back on her desk, she crossing her legs over another.

"I-I give you my consent.." His dreams was coming true. He had the opportunity to fuck his hot crush.

Y/n smiled, and unhooked her legs.

With that she pulled Jimmy between her legs and started to smash her lips back on his. She grabbed the boner in his pants and gave it a little squeeze.

He gasped and opened his mouth which gave Y/n the opportunity to stick her tongue in his mouth.

He sucked on her tongue gently while breathing short.

Y/n's hand moved to his belt buckles and undid them quickly. His pants fell and his green boxers was shown.

"Come to the chair for me."

Jimmy nodded and went to sit in her chair. Y/n went on her knees and pulled his boxers down and took out his dick.

Of course he was self conscious about it. Y/n could smell the self consciousness.

She smiled at him and kissed his tip. She gave him licks before putting it in her mouth. She moved her head while pumping him up and down.

The boy whined and breathed softly. He had feminine moans-which was a super turn on.

Y/n kept going till she felt him twitch a bit in her mouth, she moved her head up and focused on the tip.

"L/n-sensei... nhhg! Im-Im gonna-"

He didnt get to finish his sentence when he came in Y/n mouth.

"Im so sorry!" He freaked out. But his heart stoped when he saw Y/n's mouth empty.

"Magic." She said.

Y/n got on top on Jimmy in the chair and impaled herself on his dick.

"Mnnn.." Jimmy whined. Felt like he was gonna bust from how tight she was. He manned up and held it in.

As Y/n continue to bounce on him, she caressed his face and moaned softly.

"Im g-gonna cum a-again.." He moaned out.

"Good boy. Wanna finish inside Mommy?" Y/n grabbed his face and moved close to his lips.

"Im on birth control... go head baby."

Jimmy painted her walls white, and all the energy drained from his body. Y/n continued to lightly grind on his dick while she sticks her tongue down his throat.

"You've been a good boy... such a good boy for Mommy~"

"Thank you... thank you so much!"