𝐈𝐗. ↳ ❝ 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ❞

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

now playing [【the hills - the weekend】]

2:32 ——◦———— -3:50

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

"Scaramouche!?--" Shocked by his actions, you quickly stepped away from him

"Scaramouche!?--" Shocked by his actions, you quickly stepped away from him. "You're real." He blankly said, face having no emotions as he stared at the ground. "Obviously . . Why are you here? You're glitching like crazy . ."

Without answering, he moved towards you once again, before laying his head on your shoulder. He must really like doing that action.

He does, since it makes him feel like he was closer to you than what he really was.

"Don't leave me. You can't leave me. You want to stay with me. Right?" Scaramouche wasn't saying this to you, but to himself. He was trying to tell himself that you won't abandon him. 'Damn. Does he have abandonment issues or what?' You thought, cringing at how close the two of you were.

You hated it.

How could you love it? He was the killer of your best friend.

Although, it did feel nice to receive a hug, it comforted you after everything that has happened. Even if that hug was from someone . . deranged.

Sighing, you couldn't really push him off. since you felt as it would be the last final push until he does something the both of you would come to regret. So, you ran a hand through his hair. "Aren't you hurt? I thought glitching would make you feel pa-" "it does."

"Then, let's go home." You replied. Gently pushing him off, he frowned at the lost of contact, but complied anyways.

And home did you two go.

Upon arriving, you told Scaramouche to sit by your bed as you grabbed a towel. Sometimes, you wished that the favorability meter Scara showed you when you two first met was shown in real life too, as you had no idea how much he still favoured you.

You hummed, recalling the memory of Scaramouche telling you how he was able to feel pain from water outside. You glanced towards him, noting it down. 'I need to buy water bottles filled with water then from the shops, then.'

"Why did you take me back? I thought you didn't want me near you." Scaramouche asked in a smug tone as you glared at him, "Shut up." Refusing to answer him, you dried yourself up with the towel in your hands.