𝐕. ↳ ❝ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ❞

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

now playing [【class fight  - Melanie Martinez】]

2:32 ——◦———— -3:50

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

As silent as the night sky, you paced around the room

As silent as the night sky, you paced around the room. The only sound coming from you is the sound of your footsteps walking back and forth. Scaramouche lazily peered his eyes at you, sitting at your bed as he waited for you to say something.

"Scaramouche is in my house. Scaramouche is in my bed. Scaramouche is fucking crazy." You whispered to yourself, frantically thinking of a solution that would end this once and for all. Yes, having Scaramouche was a dream many people would have-- but he was dangerous. His in game personality and personality now is a volcano waiting to erupt, killing anyone who would come close to him.

Everyone . . except you.

You were just so . . intoxicating. After you opened the game he was unmercilessly stuck in and him meeting you . . he knew you were different. Something about how you were his creator, and that you two were bounded by a tie. EVEN if you don't comply yourself, he'll just make you! If the only way for you to accept him was through him melting you and him under a pit of fire, so you could mesh and melt into each other, then so be it. And if loyalty wasn't enough for him to keep you by his side . . maybe a wide range of knives would do the trick?

The possibilities were endless! It's not like you can die. You're the Ȩ̸̧̳̬͕̗͙̞͔̜̣̦́́̽̍̿̒͛̈͝͝R̸͉̞̞̒̌̐͗̏͐̕͠R̷̢̛̥̩̯̖͕͇̳̓͜O̴͇͌̍̓̎͗͑͒͊R̵̨̛̲̘͕̭̪̜̟͍̠̙̾͋̌̓̔̄̿̏̔̉̽͐̚ ̶̹̝͔̖̙͓̼̪̲͕̋̊̏̾͜Ë̸̡͍͈̠̮͉̦̥͚́͂̍̅̌̎Ŕ̴̩͆́͌́̔̓͒̈͂̒͝R̴̗̠̻̫͕̾͑Ò̶̫̜̫̘̭̯͝Ŕ̵̡͕͗̿ ̴̡͕̳͐̐̅͑̀̍̉́͛̇͘̕͠ͅE̷̡̢̮̩̟͕̭̼͗̈́͋̿̾́̍͋̎̑͑̀͝͝Ṛ̷̙̝̣̱̼̱̞̪̽̇̓͋̌͌͜ͅR̵̛̝̻̳̤̂̓̂̓ͅͅO̷̯̭̫͖̦͈̯̼̭̒̏̀̈́̍̄̓̆́̿͝͝͠ͅŖ̶̢͕̜̬̜̞̭̳̺̖̳̮͇́͐̈́́̄͌̎̏͋͌̒̕̚ anyways. Speaking of that . .

He needs to find out a way to rid of the final obstacle after he makes you love him, i mean, you'd want it to be gone too, right? Of course!

Thinking of this, Scaramouche snickered to himself, in a. . . psychotic type of way.

As he glanced over at you, he observed you with great attention. Your beautiful (s/c) skin, it was probably so soft . . cuts and bruises would decorate it nicely. It's not like it would matter anyways. And your eyes . . it was so perfect, so wonderful, so alluring . . but not compared to your lips.

Your lips seemed like they wanted to be abused by his own.

And who would he be if he didn't comply with that?  But, it's too early to do anything fun right now. Much to Scaramouche's own dislike.

Right now, he just needs to make you trust him. Whether it would be out of manipulation, or not. Ah . . he just couldn't wait to get his hands on your skin~ Oh to ruin it and bruise you and--

" Stop that." (y/n)'s voice rang in his ears as he perked his head up and looked at her. " What? " He scoffed, annoyance in his eyes as she ruined his amazing thoughts-- even if she was the main figure of it.  "Laughing like a maniac?" (y/n) stated, almost asked, dumbfounded.  "Oh? I thought you liked that. Considering the amount of fanfics ab--" "HEY! SHUT UP." (y/n)'s cheeks were filled with bright pink, her secret being exposed.

"I don't know why you're complaining." Scaramouche mocked, as (y/n)'s eyes twitched. "you're literally a killer! A criminal! A FATUI! And, your creepy ass words you said in the otome game didn't help either." you groaned, sitting down as far away as you could from the male.

Scara rolled his eyes in dismay. "People change." "What the fuck is wrong with you." Scaramouche snapped and glared at you, "might i need to remind YOU who reads the fanfiction of ME?" He argued, his indigo eyes reflecting a sort of ridicule.

"Is that your only comeback to resort to? Forget it . . I need to text Ryuu . ." Something in Scaramouche's personality took a 180 turn, as his eyes were now beaming with rage. Making you cower then a bit. He was like a beast, watching it's prey.

The question is, are you the prey? Or Ryuu?

You hoped it wasn't the latter.

"Stupid bitch. I told you his cheating on you." The male hissed, as you meekly glared at him back-- well, tried too. "Like crap he did! I would believe his word over yo--" Scaramouche appeared in front of you in a flash, making you walk back. He only made the distance between you two smaller, as your back reached a wall, with him almost inches away from your shaking form.

"You better listen to me. That Ryuu and Yua bitches aren't worth it. They used you to get with each other and still continued to do so for their own amusement. I know that for a fact." He whispered darkly under his breath. His face went nearer yours.

You closed your eyes, before pushing him away. "Even if that's the case . . aren't i doing the same thing right now? I'm not doing anything to ANYONE without breaking it off first." Even if you weren't the brightest in class, or less nicer then some people, you still had your morals.

Like Scaramouche could give a shit, though. What does your shitty morals have to do with him? But, he had to give you a fake sense of safety. It'd be more fun to see you're terrified eyes after realising . . you really weren't safe after all.

"Whatever." He scoffed, putting some distance around you two, making you relax visibly. "Don't worry. You'll find out their true nature eventually . . after all . . i AM going to join you in your college." Scara hummed.

What? Did you really think he'd let you go ANYWHERE without him now? Pffth, yeah right. Now that he has you, you two are together forever. No distance can keep you two separated. Even death can't part you two.

"What . . ?" (y/n) was flabbergasted. The audacity of this man.

 The audacity of this man