𝐈. ↳ ❝ 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 !! ❞

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

now playing [ 【FML - k.flay】]

2:32 ——◦———— -3:50

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

If someone were to ask you how loud you thought silence would be, how would you describe it about now?

Well, for (y/n), it would be deafening. Every minute ticking by made her skin crawl. 'Shit! How am i suppose to finish an essay in under fifteen hours? I knew i shouldn't have ignored it until the end! Crap . .' As you can see, she was in a bit of a pickle . .

(y/n) groaned, taking a quick glance at her clock that read ' 7:00 pm '.

Her essay was due at 12 am.

(y/n) spun her chair out of frustration, gripping her hair before letting go and looking out of a window. Trying to look for inspiration that seemed to be nowhere. How could there be? When the room she was in was plain boring. Grey walls, white carpeted floor and roof . . with a normal boring bed, and a desk with her disoriented things splattered on top of it.

"maybe i should just watch a video to gain that . . earthly knowledge ." (y/n) said, to particularly no one. In truth -- she hasn't really . . paid attention to the class this essay was forwarded too. Butttt, she has a good excuse for it. She sleeps every time the dumb professor opens his mouth! What do you mean that isn't a valid excuse? . .

"If i could kill myself, i would." (y/n) mumbled to herself, sighing as she went to the youtube tab and skimmed through videos that related to her essay. As she found one, her hand hovered over her mouse, forcing herself to click on it. But, in perfect timing, an ad came up!

"For fuck sakes! It's like the world wants me to fail!"

The ad piqued her interest though! It was about an otome game! You know, those ones where you can date a guy or girl by winning their heart! With the price of them not being real! :D

The ad itself . . was slightly . . strange. It was just the game cover, with no music, no voiceovers, no nothing. (y/n) expected a jump scare, what came was only a single sentence.

'Do you love scaramouche? Download psychotic love now! With the price of ONLY your time- f̸̨̯̗̳̞̠͖͎̈̐́̌͒̇͌̔̿̚̕͜͝͠͝r̶̻̎̀̓͘͘e̴͕̮̺͉͙͍͛̔̐̉̊ę̴͇͍̻͍̮̰̝̀͛ ̸̢̢̪̗͇̿̽͒̑̓̀̂̍͛̽̌̓ͅẃ̸͈̖̙̜̪̠͓̫͇̱̖͙̻î̷̻̯͈̘̺̲̠̯́̄̋͝l̶̢̧̜͍̤̪̙͙͉̠͍͉̈́̑͒́̒̈̐̒̀̒͛̓l̴̡̩̙͖̺̞̮͈͎͔̹̜̤̒͆͑̈̌̀͐͛̔̒͌̆ͅ! '