𝐈𝐈. ↳ ❝ 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ❞

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

now playing [ 【young and beautiful - lana del rey】]

2:32 ——◦———— -3:50

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

You scanned at the options, pouting at how there was no interesting ones

You scanned at the options, pouting at how there was no interesting ones. As you were about to click on the first, the boxes disappeared!

"Aw . . aren't you cute? Pouting cause this game forces words into your mouth . . don't worry darling . . i'll help you . ." You raised a brow at his words, the hell does that mean? You didn't notice this before, but his name was just a glitchy red text saying '??? ???? ' What was the point if we all know it's the cute genshin guy?

As you waited for the options to come out . . it didn't . What only came was a blank box with words saying ' type here '

"No way!" (y/n) gasped, can you really type your own sentence? Wow! This game must be very techy! You wondered why there was no reviews . . only that one blank weird one. As you discarded your thoughts, the mysterious male suddenly spoke again. "yes way~"

Did he-- no, IT, just respond to you? To your VOICE?

"Um . . what." No response. "Can you hear me?" No response. Maybe the game just guessed most of the players thoughts? Haha . .

Slightly creeped out, but not backing off, you decided to type something in, before looking back at the gaze of the smiling male . . his eyes looking far more sinister than the last minute you saw him . .

'You're cute.'

Waiting for his reaction, you looked over at your phone, 8:10. Damn, did that game take that long to download and load?

(y/n) looked back at the screen, the male had a slightly cute reaction. His face covered in red dusted hues as he covered half of his face with his hand, his pupils turning into hearts. "My my . ." Was all he could muster up.

"Where am i?" You typed once the chat box appeared again.

"You're at my basement, dumbass."

"Who am i?"

A long pause happened, the male's eyes now returning to his normal pupils as his eyes seemed to turn dull. "You are you. Of course." What kinda cheap answer was that? You scoffed, before your mouth immediately closed at his reply. "Don't scoff."