𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. ↳ ❝ 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ❞

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

now playing [【meet me in the pale moonlight - lana del rey】]

2:32 ——◦———— -3:50

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

After Scaramouche had lied to you about telling you who he had murdered in cold blood-- which he admitted to doing, you screamed at him for hours on end

After Scaramouche had lied to you about telling you who he had murdered in cold blood-- which he admitted to doing, you screamed at him for hours on end. He only enjoyed it though-- something about you screaming and being angry at him made him all giggly.

Realising this, you stopped and sighed. But a thought still sticked inside your head. Who did he murder? And was Yua okay? She wasn--

For fuck sakes.

There's no way Scaramouche would murder Yua, right? She didn't even do anything! Worrying about this, you turned to the male. It was already strange enough that Ryuu wasn't the one that was killed. So it was worst if he did indeed kill Yua, since she was innocent as can be.

Wanting to clear your head, you asked the big question. "you . . killed Yua, didn't you?" You asked, begging to the world that it was only a fleeting thought.

But your thought became a reality as he grew quiet, avoiding eye contact. "S- scaramouche, please say it's not true." You pleaded, now grabbing his shoulders to make him look at you.

His words angered you. "What was the point? She didn't mat--" He stopped mid sentence after you slapped him. Now having tears streaming down your face. "Get out." You muttered, rage evident in both your face and voice. Scaramouche only scoffed, "What?" "Your lucky it's not raining. Get out, Scaramouche. I don't EVER wanna see your face again. It disgusts me."

He was stunned. Did you really worry about Yua that much? She was a nobody! You were a somebody!

Knowing he wouldn't listen, you stood up and glared at him, before walking to the front door.

"Where are you going?" He asked, irritated at your rashness. Clenching your fist, you ignored him and opened the door, slamming it closed when you walked out. You needed to go as far away from him as possible.

He was a danger. How come you didn't do this sooner? You knew it was bound to happen. So why did you wait? "I'm such an idiot." You mumbled to yourself, face flushed as you wiped the tears away and walked to what seemed like nowhere.