CHAPTER- 19

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑩𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅!▼・ᴥ・▼

▼・ᴥ・▼

Taehyung who was staring blankly at somewhere thinking deeply about something not caring about his surroundings, heard Jimin scream out for Y/N. His eyes widened in horror thinking that something happened to her but before he could reach her, a punch landed on his face making him fall down.

Yoongi stood there with red teary eyes and Taehyung looked at him with a shocked face. Never he had seen Yoongi so angry yet broken. Yoongi harshly went to Taehyung and grabbed him by his collar yanking him towards him and slapped him with all his force.

Jisoo witnessing all of this broke down kneeling seeing her brother being slapped. Jimin and Rosé decided to carry Y/N and Jisoo upstairs in the bedroom. Their condition wasn't stable either. Namjoon, Hoesok, Jin and Jennie went with Jungkook in the ambulance.

"Why the f*ck would you do that? WHY WOULD YOU DO F*CKING DO THAT TO KOOK KIM TAEHYUNG?" yelled a ferocious Yoongi looking at Taehyung. That moment, Taehyung realised what he has actually done. His soul flew away. He just brutally beated his Jungkook? The moment of realisation dawned upon Taehyung like a bucket of iced water is thrown over him.

Yoongi observing his facial expression reckoned that Taehyung has finally come into reality.

Tears pooled in Taehyung's eyes as he shivered recalling few moments.

How he punched Jungkook...how he lost his sanity in front of Y/N.........Y-Y/N.

His eyes widened when he remembered that Y/N had fainted. He looked around but there no sign sign of her.

"Jimin and Rosé took her upstairs Taehyung! But tell me, why would you do that? Don't Jungkook mean anything to you? He also have feelings just like you! You can't stop him from falling in love. Its his choice to fall in love and its Y/N's choice to choose. You don't get to do that Tae." Yoongi said softly patting Taehyung's head who was now sobbing loudly looking like a lost child. But not to forget how his heart crunched when Yoongi said that it was not his decision.

Now he is feeling more insecure. He showed his anger...the thing hich he wanted to keep away from Y/N...will she choose him how? More insecurities clouded his mind as new set of warm tears engulfed his cheeks. No doubt he was feeling guilty towards what he did to Jungkook, but he couldn't just help it. It's like someone, rather  his obsession took over his real self.