CHAPTER- 30

"He is not lying Y/N."

"He is telling the truth."

She turned around blinking her tears away but a new set of pearls made it way down her cheeks.
Her heart hammering inside her chest as she looked at those 2 persons in horror.

"O-Oppa.......U-Unnie?"

"Yes Y/N, Jungkook is telling the truth. If you don't believe him, then listen to this recording. It might open up your senses."
Lisa said looking at her with pity. Seojun came and hugged Y/N tightly closing his eyes in absolute pain for his little sister.

"𝙏~𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜-𝙖𝙝... 𝙒𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙡 𝙩~𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩 ....𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙔/𝙉 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙩 ...𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪...𝙄 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙔/𝙉 𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨."
[Refer to chapter 18]

Y/N got another blow on her heart listening to Jimin's voice. Means he was also involved?
Never she felt so much betrayed. Her heart has been slashed with a sharp knife making it bleed more and more. Her brain got numb after listening to the recording. They are right. Taehyung just played with her feelings and she became the victim.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

☢︎︎𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞☢︎︎

The most painful feeling for a brother is when he sees his sister getting heartbroken, being in pain, her misery and couldn't do anything about it. The truth which Lisa told me had me rooted on the ground trying to process the information. Eunwoo was not there so he didn't knew about it. We immediately reached the school and saw Y/N waiting on the rooftop.

Jungkook revealing the truth will eat her up....I knew it. I will never forgive these b*tches for hurting our goofball.

Y/N was quiet in my embrace, shaking vividly while Jungkook and Lisa were looking at us apologetically.