Chapter - 6

" Tae make Y/N fall in love with you and then leave her ,"Jimin said to Taehyung looking straight into his eyes as other members jerked forward from their seats not believing what Jimin had just spilled

spilled .

Taehyung as soon as processed what Jimin had said ,A different aura , a dark one ,started radiated off him.His pupils darkened and his hands turned into fist at the mere pathetic
thought of hurting Y/N.

He was feeling like as if his heart had been hammered numerous times just by the thought of Y/N crying because of him though he doesn't know why he is feeling pain when pragmatically she just met him.

Whereas Jungkook was stunned after what Jimin had said .

He was already ready to pounce anytime on him because he dared to think of even harming someone whom he likes.Yes! He admits that Y/N has put a spell on him.He was utterly infatuated with her and the mere thought of her loving someone else makes his heart ache .His fisted hands and his nails digging his palm were drawing out a little blood but he was too raged and drowned in his thoughts to notice that.

If not for the cafeteria ,Jungkook would have already punched him on his face which was depicting evilness.

"Jimin-ah ! Are you even in your f*cking senses ? Are you even hearing yourself ? What that Rose did to you is not Y/N's mistake and I will never do such a low thing you get that ? I . WILL. NEVER. STOOP . THIS . LOW!"Taehyung growled raging which caught Jimin off guard .He seriously is defending that girl whom he just met and fighting to his bestfriend for her .

Taehyung clenched and unclenched his jaw and he was not ready to believe that his brother was ready to do such a nasty thing for his so called reputation.

Taehyung was glaring at Jimin with his eagle eyes and Jimin was not at all affected .He was just figuring that how to make his plan work .